Leinster Hurling Draw 2008

A forum to air your views on Offaly GAA matters and beyond.
Loughers
All Star

Leinster Hurling Draw 2008

Post by Loughers »

According to today's Indo, Wexford and Kilkenny are seeded into separate semis. From what I can gather, although I think it's badly written, we play Westmeath and Dublin play Laois in the quarters. The draw's for the semi's will be made in 2 weeks.
Esto Fidelis

Dingle
Junior A

Post by Dingle »

great, no doubt the wool pulled over Offaly's eyes again.

Plain of the Herbs
All Star
Club: Lusmagh

Re: Leinster Hurling Draw 2008

Post by Plain of the Herbs »

My interpretation of the piece, badly written as is was, was that Offaly and Dublin would be kept apart in the quarter final draw.
Loughers wrote:According to today's Indo, Wexford and Kilkenny are seeded into separate semis. From what I can gather, although I think it's badly written, we play Westmeath and Dublin play Laois in the quarters. The draw's for the semi's will be made in 2 weeks.

kinnittyman
All Star

Re: Leinster Hurling Draw 2008

Post by kinnittyman »

Plain of the Herbs wrote:My interpretation of the piece, badly written as is was, was that Offaly and Dublin would be kept apart in the quarter final draw.
Loughers wrote:According to today's Indo, Wexford and Kilkenny are seeded into separate semis. From what I can gather, although I think it's badly written, we play Westmeath and Dublin play Laois in the quarters. The draw's for the semi's will be made in 2 weeks.
My interpretation is a bit different-i thought that Kilkenny and Wexford are into semis while the other four are in open draw in quarters and then the two winners progress to an open draw with Kilkenny and Wexford therefore the possibility of a Wexford Kilkenny semi exists.