LS the betting thread

A forum to air your views on Offaly GAA matters and beyond.
juteman
County player

LS the betting thread

Post by juteman »

Searched but was unable to locate the variations of the bet here for last years Leinster final ie the first team to score and the possibility of a free grand. Are these variations finished??
Also I note that the Ladbrokes site is offering odds on Dublin or Offaly reaching the Ulster final??
JUTEMAN

Lone Shark
All Star
Club: Ferbane

Post by Lone Shark »

Oh Lord. Cheers for that heads up - unfortunately our content team is not always completely au fait with what's going on on this side of the pond.

As for the betting thread, the reason that came about last year was because of an incorrect price price with Ladbrokes - which I'd like to think won't happen this year because I'm responsible for their prices now!!

I haven't really had anything along those lines for a while now - I've been punting away myself, but nothing that I'd like to recommend to people who aren't as used to the ups and downs of the gambling world as myself. (For example I'll be punting Derry at Powers 8/11 this week, but that's just me - it's not really the kind of thing I can recommend to €10 stakers.)

Next time I get one I'll bump the thread certainly.