Offaly Senior Hurling Management 2012

A forum to air your views on Offaly GAA matters and beyond.
kinnittyman
All Star

Re: Offaly Senior Hurling Management 2012

Post by kinnittyman »

I have it lads, I have it. It's November, Townman is off the beer and there are serious withdrawl symptoms surfacing leading to a rise in aggression levels. He'll be fine on December 1st.

Lone Shark are you going to open a book on who he'll fall out with next? Myself and POTH in the last two days. I'd say you are a short priced favourite if he hasn't done so already?

club hurler
Junior B
Club: Offaly

Post by club hurler »

townman wrote:
kinnittyman wrote:Listen Townman, I'll contribute to this message board anyway I see fit. I'm not a professional journalist getting paid for my contributions so I can pick and choose my opinions and the way I want to relay them. Freedom of speech and all that. Why would I jeopardise good friendships with clubmates I have known all my life just to give you some cheap thrills.

And if you read my post you might note that I asked a question about Paude Mulhare and "didn't run him down"!!

And finally if you want to get personal, will you PLEASE look up the phrase "punctuation" in the dictionary? And maybe you could ask someone to check your spellings for you??
i didn't asked you to jeopardise your as you say friendship with your clubmates i didn't asked where Corrigan sh.t last just what you though of him getting the selector job
as for personal i never said you where getting personal i know you have feck all to talk about in kinnitty since 1985 i'd say you were running around in short pants then

and yes kinnittyman look back on your last few post you have nothing good to say about Paudge, i think you would be one of the arse licker if this backroom team does do
a good job, your hit on the county board is more to do with James Rigney going to london more so then picking Paudge.

What are you on about Kinnittyman he's English is perfect, only bettered by he’s knowledge of the game. :D

As for the selection of the 2 boys it’s definitely a step backwards. I can only imagine the players are feeling a little disillusioned at the moment.

townman
All Star

Post by townman »

kinnittyman wrote:I have it lads, I have it. It's November, Townman is off the beer and there are serious withdrawl symptoms surfacing leading to a rise in aggression levels. He'll be fine on December 1st.

Lone Shark are you going to open a book on who he'll fall out with next? Myself and POTH in the last two days. I'd say you are a short priced favourite if he hasn't done so already?
i suppose if i was from kinnitty i be in london now on the berr looking for a job back in eire :roll: , and i didn't fall out with anyone this is a Discussion Forum

townman
All Star

Post by townman »

club hurler wrote:
townman wrote:
kinnittyman wrote:Listen Townman, I'll contribute to this message board anyway I see fit. I'm not a professional journalist getting paid for my contributions so I can pick and choose my opinions and the way I want to relay them. Freedom of speech and all that. Why would I jeopardise good friendships with clubmates I have known all my life just to give you some cheap thrills.

And if you read my post you might note that I asked a question about Paude Mulhare and "didn't run him down"!!

And finally if you want to get personal, will you PLEASE look up the phrase "punctuation" in the dictionary? And maybe you could ask someone to check your spellings for you??
i didn't asked you to jeopardise your as you say friendship with your clubmates i didn't asked where Corrigan sh.t last just what you though of him getting the selector job
as for personal i never said you where getting personal i know you have feck all to talk about in kinnitty since 1985 i'd say you were running around in short pants then

and yes kinnittyman look back on your last few post you have nothing good to say about Paudge, i think you would be one of the arse licker if this backroom team does do
a good job, your hit on the county board is more to do with James Rigney going to london more so then picking Paudge.

What are you on about Kinnittyman he's English is perfect, only bettered by he’s knowledge of the game. :D

As for the selection of the 2 boys it’s definitely a step backwards. I can only imagine the players are feeling a little disillusioned at the moment.
says the man with 7 post on the site most about Rynaghs :lol:

uibhfhailiabu
County player

Post by uibhfhailiabu »

townman wrote:
kinnittyman wrote:I have it lads, I have it. It's November, Townman is off the beer and there are serious withdrawl symptoms surfacing leading to a rise in aggression levels. He'll be fine on December 1st.

i suppose if i was from kinnitty i be in london now on the berr looking for a job back in eire :roll:
A ridiculous statement.
Keep The Faith

Ahlethimoutwithit
All Star

Post by Ahlethimoutwithit »

Ollie Baker should have been able to appoint his own selectors. He is a Garda based in Tullamore and should know plenty about the Offaly scene having hurled against many of our best in the 90's. God help us if his best is to pick PM, who was a great servant to Offaly but his day is well and truly done. Mark Corrigan, Idont know, but the best of luck to him, I am sure he will have something positive to offer as he would probably know all the players.
My point is that a full back up team is vital to a new manager as they will need to be able to engage and drive the panel in the one direction and how will Paudge be able to do this in the harsh winter months? He was very ill a few years ago and is not up to the demands this will place. I just cant understand what the thinking is behind this.
But Townman, come on surely you can see that his days are past? I met him before the U21 Leinster Final in Tullamore v Kilkenny a couple of years ago and he was a shook man, just cant understand this appointment at all :?