RHODE MARCH ON

A forum to air your views on Offaly GAA matters and beyond.
full2forward
Junior B

Re: RHODE MARCH ON

Post by full2forward »

Rhode Won! 0-15 to 0-7.

Rhode were up about 12 to 2 when they took off all theyre starters and had missed 4 Good goal chances! Offaly were just awful!

DCU to beat Offaly seems easy money for any punters out there!

Offaly2010
All Star
Club: Gracefield

Post by Offaly2010 »

full2forward wrote:Rhode Won! 0-15 to 0-7.

Rhode were up about 12 to 2 when they took off all theyre starters and had missed 4 Good goal chances! Offaly were just awful!

DCU to beat Offaly seems easy money for any punters out there!
Wouldn't really worry about that too much considering Tom Cribbin will only be trying out some new young players on Sunday and of course they will be minus the Rhode lads. I also heard today that Niall Smith is back training with the panel, great news and hopefully he will stay commited for the year. No sign of Thomas Deehan though.

Just wondering full2forward could you post the Offaly team that started against Rhode so we can have an idea what to expect on Sunday?

Hyper
All Star

Post by Hyper »

it went something like this,
alan mulhall,martin cocoman,scott brady,ger grehan,sean ryan,john maloney,lonergan,coughlan,dalton,noel andrew graham,slatts,brian kelly,willie mulhall,willie crampton,james keane!
dublin beat kilmacud something like 3.9 to 8

black and red exile
All Star

Post by black and red exile »

James Keane lining out at corner forward? There is a turn up for the books :o

Long John
All Star

Post by Long John »

Hyper wrote:it went something like this,
alan mulhall,martin cocoman,scott brady,ger grehan,sean ryan,john maloney,lonergan,coughlan,dalton,noel andrew graham,slatts,brian kelly,willie mulhall,willie crampton,james keane!
dublin beat kilmacud something like 3.9 to 8
Are you serious, who the hell is Martin Cocoman, was this just a pick up whoever you can on the way job to that challenge game. No suprises Rhode hammered them, I dont think the game would have offered much benefit to Rhode.

offalyman08
All Star

Post by offalyman08 »

Cocoman was Offaly u21 last year. He's from Clonbullogue

proud bogman
Junior C
Club: St. James

Post by proud bogman »

First time user, but have followed site for ages. Was in discussion earlier this week with a Nemo Rangers selector who informed me that they had played Rhode last weekend. He was very impressed with the Rhode team as in his own words "they hockeyed us". They seem to be coming good at the right time. Hopefully a well deserved Leinster will be theirs :D

Lone Shark
All Star
Club: Ferbane

Post by Lone Shark »

Just on that Nemo game, they rested their three Cork players- Kerrigan, Kavanagh and another fella who's name escapes me now. It was still great going, but I wouldn't get carried away by it.
Kevin Egan. Signed out of respect for players and all involved with Offaly.