offaly v cork NHL 21/02/2010

A forum to air your views on Offaly GAA matters and beyond.
leinsterman
All Star

Re: offaly v cork NHL

Post by leinsterman »

Bord na Mona man wrote:
leinsterman wrote:young patrick horgan is one to watch out for
He looks a real prospect. I think Cork will struggle in the half forward line this year though.
as i said posted here before iam down in kilkenny a good few years now since i left
birr, and the cats hate the site of the blood and bandage's jersey they took the statue down of dj carey after cork won in 1999,and they didn't come out for week's
after they stop them doing the 3-in-a-row in 04, cork have the two oconnor's neil ronan ,pa cronin, cathal naughton to come back in that team they won't be far away from it if they get the smell of an allireland they don't leave them behind to often darkhorse's they could be. there a better county than waterford or limerick and even tipp to come up to croker and bring the mccarthy home.

leinsterman
All Star

Post by leinsterman »

One last post on this now, even doe we lost bad on sunday in the end, have to say
as a offalyman its a pleasure to be able to go to the home of hurling pairc ui chaoimh and nowlan park to see your county hurl, thats why we have to stay up this year. don't go back to have to play kerry.westmeath,down, laois, again there's
no point. thats why we have to get behind the lad's cheer's.

flyingsaucer
Junior B

Post by flyingsaucer »

[quote="leinsterman

thats why we have to get behind the lad's cheer's.[/quote] :

i agree, go to all the matches my self,and its the same small few die hards there ever match,any one that was in cork last sunday will know offaly werent as bad as offaly were portrayed on radio and t v,and very dissapointing to see Daithi Regan on setanta sports last night not mention offaly good .bad or indifferent, we can only assumme he wasnt in cork either.

leinsterman
All Star

Post by leinsterman »

flyingsaucer wrote:[quote="leinsterman

thats why we have to get behind the lad's cheer's.
:

i agree, go to all the matches my self,and its the same small few die hards there ever match,any one that was in cork last sunday will know offaly werent as bad as offaly were portrayed on radio and t v,and very dissapointing to see Daithi Regan on setanta sports last night not mention offaly good .bad or indifferent, we can only assumme he wasnt in cork either.[/quote]
DON'T Know about the cork match but he was beside me against galway and kk matche's in walsh cup, he didn't do what two x county hurler's did at half time in the galway game went off to watch the ruby, i have seen regan at a good few matches since he was a involve in the county set up. in all fairness didn't see daithi
on setanta last night but he call's it right any time he doe's talk about them.