New Jerseys Please - A call to all Fans

A forum to air your views on Offaly GAA matters and beyond.
Oskar
Intermediate
Club: Clara

Re: New Jerseys Please - A call to all Fans

Post by Oskar »

I'm sorry but I can't stand txtpk on forums. We all have full keyboards under our fingertips so there is no excuse for what he/she posted. It would not have taken much more effort for he/she to have written their post in proper English so that people could understand his/her point. Many forums have a no text speak policy in their charter and it's for a good reason. Trying to decipher text speak takes effort and shows a lack of respect for other posters on this board.

For what it's worth, the poster did make a very valid point. It is such a shame that he/she didn't take the time to construct their paragraph a bit better so that it wouldn't make them look like a 12 year old who thinks Bebo is the height of culture.
What's the point in having new jerseys when you can't buy them in sports shops in Offaly? I tried to get the away one five times last year in Tullamore and couldn't get it. What's that all about? Then we wonder why so many kids are wearing soccer jerseys around the country? But guess what? I went over to Athlone and got myself one. If the county board can't make sure all sports shops have them, then why change?
wats de point in having new jerseys when you cant buy them sports shops in offaly...tryed 2 get de away one 5times last year in tullamore n couldnt get it...wats tat all about...then we wonder why so many kids are wearing soccer jersey's around de country....but guess wat...i went over 2 athlone n got myself one...if de county boarg cant make sure all sports shop's ave them then why change??