For any of the County Hurlers reading this board

A forum to air your views on Offaly GAA matters and beyond.
Muck Savage
All Star

For any of the County Hurlers reading this board

Post by Muck Savage »

Lads
Best of luck on Sunday. Get out there and hurl yer hearts out. The majority of the people on this board are all behind ye. Ye had a good league run even though ye dropped down but look at the positives, ye did puck Waterford in their own back yard and they did win it out. I've every confidence in ye winning on Sunday and don't think of it as winning to get a hiding from KK, no Offaly player ever went out with that attitude. KK can be beaten as well. First things first, win Sunday and thanks for the effort put into hurling all year, lets look forward to a long run in the C'ship.

Kevin
All Star

Up the Faithful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Kevin »

GOWAN OFFALY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

durra1
All Star
Club: Durrow/Ballinamere

Post by durra1 »

Lads for any of ye browzing, I for one am in awe of the selfless effort and commitment you put in month after month for our enjoyment and continuing what is a very proud history. Ye proved in Walsh Park ye are a quality outfit. Lets take the next steps forward as Bertie might put it. Esto Fidelis

Loughers
All Star

Re: For any of the County Hurlers reading this board

Post by Loughers »

Hear, hear. Ye work as hard as any other county and ye deserve our support. Now is not the time to lose faith in ye. Give the Laois lads a lesson in hurling.
Esto Fidelis

Bord na Mona man
All Star
Club: Clara

Post by Bord na Mona man »

Best of luck to all the lads on Sunday.
Eventually the tide will turn in our favour, as we'd had a few tough years.
Hopefully Sunday will be the beginnings of a new Faithful uprising!
:P

Lone Shark
All Star
Club: Ferbane

Post by Lone Shark »

Couldn't agree more. For all the difficulty that the lads might have had and whatever setbacks there might have been, the commitment of the fellas involved is beyond question and every genuine supporter out there is thoroughly grateful for that.

Good luck lads.

Fido
Intermediate

Post by Fido »

Brilliant result, fair play to the lads. Best way to respond to going through a hard time is to come out all guns blazing as they obviously did today.
This result gives great credibility to McIntyre's plea that Offaly be kept in Div 1, though I thought myself that we had no grounds to complain, going in eyes open as we did.
Once again, well done, COME ON OFFALY!!!!!