pablo power!!

A forum to air your views on Offaly GAA matters and beyond.
ballinamereman1
County player

pablo power!!

Post by ballinamereman1 »

i had a 7 game accum done and the last team to play were offaly.. i had offaly down to beat antrim and so they did after extra time though.. does pablo still pay out or does he not because they didnt win in 70 mins??

corner back
All Star

Re: pablo power!!

Post by corner back »

70 mins only i'm afraid

Thereorthereabouts
County player

Post by Thereorthereabouts »

pablo offers bets, shorter odds , on going through to the next round . But unless you specified that in your bet it goes on 70 minutes only.
The fight is won or lost far away from the witnesses, behind the lines, in the gym, and out there on the road; long before I dance under those lights

ballinamereman1
County player

Post by ballinamereman1 »

offaly were 1/8 to win both the price i got was 1/10.. i wrote on the docket offaly to beat antrim.. "to beat" that means to go through next round doesnt it.. i said nothing about winning in 70 minutes..

Thereorthereabouts
County player

Post by Thereorthereabouts »

'to beat' would usually mean to win in 70 minutes. You would really have to specify ' to go through to next round ' on docket for that bet. But still it is worth a visit into the little green shop that doesn sell anything to try and get a few quid off them. Unfortunately i cant see you getting paid out but worth a try at least.
The fight is won or lost far away from the witnesses, behind the lines, in the gym, and out there on the road; long before I dance under those lights

tacmot
Senior

Post by tacmot »

sorry ballinamereman u wont get paid, the match finished in a draw sorry. best bet of weekend was antrim -10pts @ evens. :)

toughtackler
Junior A

Post by toughtackler »

Never mind a 7 game acc.....best bets of the weekend were Edenderry to beat Tubber at 6/4 and cork to Beat Tipp at 6/4.....20 yo yo's double....125 yo's in the back burner.....good man Pablo

tacmot
Senior

Post by tacmot »

spot on toughtackler, had a small wedge on 'de rebels' meself. Ur spot on bout them accum's , d never work. Mr ballinamereman shud i take it dat u musnt have read Lone sharks master piece on 'drinking at the singles bar' last year. :(

TheManFromFerbane
All Star
Club: Ferbane

Post by TheManFromFerbane »

To be fair he was only one game off and at that he won the last one in extra time!
The night is darkest before the dawn

tacmot
Senior

Post by tacmot »

manfromferbane it matters not dat he was 1 game off, he mite as well be wrong with every1 of them as far as PP goes. Shud hav known better to back offaly when the are favourites to win. lesson learned i hope;

Plain of the Herbs
All Star
Club: Lusmagh

Post by Plain of the Herbs »

Who's Paul Power??!!
Pat Donegan. Signed out of respect for players and all involved with Offaly.

allstar2010
All Star

Post by allstar2010 »

Plain of the Herbs wrote:Who's Paul Power??!!
Haha, must be the local bookie out in ballinamere...