Tullamore pitch

A forum to air your views on Offaly GAA matters and beyond.
Kemo Sabe
All Star

Re: Tullamore pitch

Post by Kemo Sabe »

TheManFromFerbane wrote:Sticks and stones may break my bones but you're a stupid cunt.

:D
do you want to start getting personal ya fool . brave man hiding behind your cumputer ,ya sad bastard .
great history hoping for a better future

True Red
All Star

Post by True Red »

(Stevo from the Jerry Springer show wades in to separate the two protaganists to raucous chants of STEVO,STEVO,STEVO from the white trash trailer park crowd)
If you don’t stand for something you fall for anything

RhodeRunner
Intermediate

Post by RhodeRunner »

True Red wrote:(Stevo from the Jerry Springer show wades in to separate the two protaganists to raucous chants of STEVO,STEVO,STEVO from the white trash trailer park crowd)
Exactly.. None of the others would have sorted it out... Stevos the man!!!

TheManFromFerbane
All Star
Club: Ferbane

Post by TheManFromFerbane »

Kemo Sabe wrote:
TheManFromFerbane wrote:Sticks and stones may break my bones but you're a stupid cunt.

:D
do you want to start getting personal ya fool . brave man hiding behind your cumputer ,ya sad bastard .
Jaysus relax I'm only takin the piss! It's only banter!
The night is darkest before the dawn

swiftpost
County player

Post by swiftpost »

The pitch is not in good nick this year, too many games played there mainly due to Birr being un-available. If its a football match you'l be ok but its bumpy enough in places for Hurling.

Dynamite
Junior A

Post by Dynamite »

Kemo Sabe wrote: as for you rhode runner you have just described every heffer i have known from rhode well done .

Nah, Sounds more like your Ma to me than any Rhode ladies! WWaaaaaaaaaaa

Kemo Sabe
All Star

Post by Kemo Sabe »

Dynamite wrote:
Kemo Sabe wrote: as for you rhode runner you have just described every heffer i have known from rhode well done .

Nah, Sounds more like your Ma to me than any Rhode ladies! WWaaaaaaaaaaa
i wouldnt insult a heffer saying it looks like your mother pig would be closer to the truth .

Dynamite
Junior A

Post by Dynamite »

Your bad grammar and punctuation insults me more, to be honest.

INtheNET
Junior B

Post by INtheNET »

to plain of the herbs
do you realise how many teams tullamore have??more than likely not...take it ur from farm land that ave maybe 4teams in the club....its not tullamores fault the county board dont have anywhere 2 warm up for players now is it...they dont even have anywhere 2 train for the year...suppose thats tullamores fault aswell is it??

INtheNET
Junior B

Post by INtheNET »

to plain of the herbs
do you realise how many teams tullamore have??more than likely not...take it ur from farm land that ave maybe 4teams in the club....its not tullamores fault the county board dont have anywhere 2 warm up for players now is it...they dont even have anywhere 2 train for the year...suppose thats tullamores fault aswell is it??

The Magpie
All Star

Post by The Magpie »

There you go POTH.

And you got the message in Stereo.

These younger-guys really are up to date with technology. :wink:
The Dog chases the Car....the Car stops....the Dog can't Drive!

Plain of the Herbs
All Star
Club: Lusmagh

Post by Plain of the Herbs »

I do, actually. Tullamore have thre adult football teams, senior, intermediate and Junior B. They've also got two adult hurling teams, senior and Junior A. Quite alot. you might think, for a town with almost 11,000 residents (source- 2006 census).

The I thought, Lusmagh have two adult hurling teams, taken from a population of some five hundred souls. To cap it all, Clareen can field three adult huring teams from a population of around 450. Quite disportionate when one considers what Tullamore do with such a population. Offalys Future can tell us how many adult male hurl in Ballyskenagh, another small but tight knit community!

The question is, what do the young adult males of Tullamore do with their time? Drive souped-up cars with twin exhausts down the main street of their town perhaps? It seems to me to be an awfully poor return on resources, especially if Clareen can muster the community spirit to provide over fifty adult hurlers from such a small population base.

By the way, there's a whole world out there beyond the Finger Board. You should venture out there some time.
INtheNET wrote:to plain of the herbs
Pat Donegan. Signed out of respect for players and all involved with Offaly.

Kemo Sabe
All Star

Post by Kemo Sabe »

tullamore may have a bigger population than anywhere else in offaly but unlike the smaller clubs where gaa is the only sport played tullamore have soccer rugby and gaa teams .by the way take tullamore out of offaly and what do you get leitrim :D .

Plain of the Herbs
All Star
Club: Lusmagh

Post by Plain of the Herbs »

Shure playing one sport doesn't stop a lad playing another sport.

Listen to the soccer fixtures at half five on a Saturday evening and you'll find plenty of rural areas who also have soccer clubs, and two GAA teams to boot.

And take Tullamore out of Offaly and you get . . . Offaly.
Kemo Sabe wrote:tullamore may have a bigger population than anywhere else in offaly but unlike the smaller clubs where gaa is the only sport played tullamore have soccer rugby and gaa teams .by the way take tullamore out of offaly and what do you get leitrim :D .
Pat Donegan. Signed out of respect for players and all involved with Offaly.