QUIRKE OR KELLY.

A forum to air your views on Offaly GAA matters and beyond.
black and red exile
All Star

QUIRKE OR KELLY.

Post by black and red exile »

Watching Alan Quirke in full flow yesterday brought back many memories of seeing Padraig Kelly in his prime.

naasmanxrhode
All Star

Post by naasmanxrhode »

I fully agree

Oceans 15
County player

Post by Oceans 15 »

The two of ye are very brave coming on an anonymous message board saying things like that. I bet if ye met the man in the street ye wouldn't say it to his face. Dick heads

Efan
Senior

Post by Efan »

No doubt both you guys have worn the county jersey on as many occasions and are in a position to sit in judgment. Sad Sad men.
Efan :)

black and red exile
All Star

Oceans 15, you haven't a clue who I am or do you know the first thing about me so shut up with the insults BOY. Maybe when our County teams are back in action again in the new year and the usual few of us are following the lads all over the country and If you are not a summer time supporter then perhaps you can join us and call me a Dickhead to my face, OK BIG MOUTH.

Rynaghs Biffo
All Star

Post by Rynaghs Biffo »

Them is fighting words lads!! I know podge has made some awful decisions in his time, but still think its a bit harsh on the man.

the bare biffo
All Star

Post by the bare biffo »

Kelly in his time has made some critical and high profile mistakes, almost exclusively around coming off his line for high balls. Kildare and Dublin games in particular come to mind. But over the last ten years or or more he has made many brilliant shot stopping saves that far outweigh his errors. Also when we had midfielders who could catch the odd high one, his kickouts were a big plus.

So give the man a break, as said above he has given a lot more to Offaly football than the likes of us.
"The ball may pass, but the man, never."

naasmanxrhode
All Star

Post by naasmanxrhode »

to Efan, i've worn the County jersey more often than you, you sad liitle man

black and red exile
All Star

Well said Naasmanxrhode, that will shut the dogooders up.

Efan
Senior

Hey "sad"manxrhode

Post by Efan »

Hey naasmanxrhode no doubt your achievements rank well ahead of Mr Kellys in the county jersey. In that case you must have been out in the middle of Croke Park last Sunday with the celebrated men of yester year. Hope you enjoyed the day out! LOL
Efan :)

Oceans 15
County player

Post by Oceans 15 »

[quote="black and red exile"]Oceans 15, you haven't a clue who I am or do you know the first thing about me so shut up with the insults BOY. Maybe when our County teams are back in action again in the new year and the usual few of us are following the lads all over the country and If you are not a summer time supporter then perhaps you can join us and call me a Dickhead to my face, OK BIG MOUTH.[/quote

Sack and Ned exile I would take pleasure in calling you a DICK HEAD to your face. By the way I do go to all Offaly's matches.All Offaly players have made mistakes down through the years but you don't see cowards sneering them on this board.

As for naasmanxrhode your smugness dosn't surprise me at all seeing as where you come from. You would be better off to examine your own clubmens performances this year before you go slagging off any other players.

P.S It's interesting that ye are both in exile.. I wonder why :roll:

turk
All Star

Post by turk »

lads lads, let's stop all the hurt!!

Shin-Shin
Junior A

Post by Shin-Shin »

lads calm the bitchiness....yiz are WORSE than women!!!!!!!!

Rynaghs Biffo
All Star

Post by Rynaghs Biffo »

WHY CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG!!!!! :(

black and red exile
All Star

To the flute with the funny name and the BIG MOUTH, Oceans 15.
1. I actually work in the same company as Padraig Kelly and got to know him over the last couple of years and yes I did tell him exactly what I thought of his performance after the Aughrim horror show on July 7th.
2. As a human being there is not a nicer guy than Padraig around, an absolute gent, but as a goalkeeper he wouldn't stop laughing and there isn't too many who would disagree.
3.There has been far worse things said about certain players in both codes over the last couple of years on this forum and I didn't see sissys like you coming on crying and throwing your little dummy out of the pram and bawling at the time.
4. Im worse to be even getting involved in this ridiculous row with a nobody like you, my wife has just to me to grow up and she is right for a change. Im going to look at EMMERDALE. GET STUFFED.