Faithful in Fitzgibbon

A forum to air your views on Offaly GAA matters and beyond.
Mrbrightside
Junior A

Faithful in Fitzgibbon

Post by Mrbrightside »

By my reckoning, 8 Offaly men involved as panelist’s in Fitzgibbon hurling today..Conor Langton (Clodiagh Gaels) was introduced for IT Carlow in a comprehensive defeat to UCC.. Dylan Watkins (Birr) and Andy Flynn (Lusmagh) both listed as subs for NUIG, with neither seeing action.. Oisin Kelly (Belmont) and Paddy Delaney (Kinnitty) both started for LIT against NUIG.. From what I’ve heard, Oisin was lively throughout, setting up their first goal and winning a penalty which was saved, while Paddy Delaney was subbed off after 45 minutes.. Ben Conneely (St.Rynaghs) was also listed as a sub for LIT and would have surely seen action if he hadn’t recently had an appendix operation.. Eoghan Cahill (Birr) gave an assured display between the sticks for Mary I against CIT, solidifying his place as one of the best goalkeepers around, while Eimhin Kelly (Lusmagh) was introduced for the last 10 minutes and was unlucky not to find the net after a jinxing run.. NUIG and Mary I now face off next Tuesday night, meaning that there will definitely be a Birr and Lusmagh man lining out for the Fitzgibbon Cup final.. UCC and DCU square off on the other side of the draw