Tipsters Competition Round 3 Results

A forum to air your views on Offaly GAA matters and beyond.
Lone Shark
All Star
Club: Ferbane

Tipsters Competition Round 3 Results

Post by Lone Shark »

The tipsters is beginning to take some shape this week as we had a good spread of entries and a couple of players gave themselves great chances with good performances. Underdog wins for Tubber and Ferbane meant that there were a lot of points to play for, and unsurprisingly a lot of Ferbane posters featured highly as a result. Phoenix and Fullback top the weekly list with nine points on a week where anything above four was a decent score. Yours truly jumps to the top of the overall board on account of my own piece of blind loyalty, though there are plenty still well in contention.

For those who are a bit adrift, we have hurling this week, then the qualifying for the knockouts of McCormack and Regan Cups will take place over the final round of football and hurling group games, so get yereselves in form for that! As always, anybody with any issues or wants me to check anything, just reply to this thread and I'll have look. Last night was a good'un – errors would not be beyond the bounds of possibility!!

17 Lone Shark

16 As Such Ger

15 Fullback

14 The Rat, Silken Thomas, TheManFromFerbane

13 Swiftpost, Corner Back, D Corner Flag, Colmandjimjim

12 Hocker, Phoenix, Johntherobber

11 King of Kings, The Untouchable, Rossier, Mighty Pair O'Hands, Bord na Mona Man

10 Muck Savage, Rynaghs Biffo, Green & White, Del, True Red

9 The Weasel, Hyper, Aweflee, Plain of the Herbs, Doon Massive, Beirut

8 Crossbar, Juteman, AZOffaly, Toastie, Ballymanabroad

7 DD, The Weak Group

6 NaasmanrxRhode, D All Star, Killer B, Doobane Man, Sparklin

5 Rocket57, Sydthebeat, Treasurer, Biffo Army

4 The Biff, Square Cab, Over the Black Spot, Offaly's Future

3 Bula Bula, Aweflee, Johnno81, Lovelyhurling, Skippy, Royalblue

2 Royalblue, Blacky, The Magpie
Kevin Egan. Signed out of respect for players and all involved with Offaly.