my predictions for all offaly championships

A forum to air your views on Offaly GAA matters and beyond.
TRUEGAEL
Junior A

my predictions for all offaly championships

Post by TRUEGAEL »

SENIOR....clara INTERMIADIETE......RAHEEN JUNIOR A....clonmore harps JUNIOR B....daingean what you think lads

offaly09
Junior B

Re: my predictions for all offaly championships

Post by offaly09 »

TRUEGAEL wrote:SENIOR....clara INTERMIADIETE......RAHEEN JUNIOR A....clonmore harps JUNIOR B....daingean what you think lads
Hard to see past Rhode in the senior, only waiting for Clara after last year and have not been touched in the group this year. Would have to agree with Raheen in the int, it will come down to the right attidtude and Raheen seem to be up for it this year, after that dont know enough to even hazard a guess.

theman
All Star

Post by theman »

Rhode Senior
Clonbullogue Intermediate
Daingean Junior
Twice we had the chance,but well get one more

black and red exile
All Star

Post by black and red exile »

Senior- Rhode
Intermediate-Raheen
Junior-Daingean
Hopefully Rhode v Clara final, these 2 are head and shoulders above the rest but I wouldn't write Tullamore, they are always dangerous when it comes to knockout stages.

Black Spot
Junior A

Post by Black Spot »

Senior>Rhode think the feel the let last years championship slip and will really want to make ammends.

Intermediate>Raheen,gone the hole year without being beaten povided the keep there heads should just about shade it.

Junior>Daingean should but will the flop again like in previous years against an experinced Tullamore team ..I think so

TRUEGAEL
Junior A

Post by TRUEGAEL »

my predictions are not going to bad clara still in the senior got there scare i think they will push on the hole way now.raheen safely into semis i think if they keep there heads and with pat ;dingle; daly over them i have no doubt they will i think this is there year.clonmore harps only 60 mins away from junior glory.sadly daingean were beaten in the junior b quarter final last weekend i think kinnity can win if they really want to if the hurlers are let them orther than that i think ferbane will be hard beaten there junior As are in relegation battle and the bs flying me smells a rat someone packing a team i think :twisted: