McCormack/Regan Cup Finals, and Final League Round

A forum to air your views on Offaly GAA matters and beyond.
Lone Shark
All Star
Club: Ferbane

Post by Lone Shark »

Seán Boyle Ó Rathallaigh wrote:Let's hope your loyalty to Club & Parish unseats you from your perch
A noble way to fall, if it is that that's my destiny!

Seán Boyle Ó Rathallaigh
Senior

Post by Seán Boyle Ó Rathallaigh »

How many points for a favourite team win?

Because even if Tullamore win, I don't think I can take the top

Rynaghs Biffo
All Star

Post by Rynaghs Biffo »

SHC: Birr vs Coolderry Birr
U21F: St. Michael's (F) vs St. Broughan's (U) St. Michael's
U21F: Tullamore (F) vs Ferbane (U) Tullamore
U21F: St. Manchan's vs Shannon Gaels St. Manchan's

Lone Shark
All Star

Post by Lone Shark »

One point for a favourite win. We'll need a tie breaker if, as is highly possible, that's the case.

Couldn't back against Ferbane though, what with ManfromFerbane, Mykneehurts, Minor all set to play starring roles ..... :P

TheManFromFerbane
All Star

Post by TheManFromFerbane »

Lone Shark wrote:Couldn't back against Ferbane though, what with ManfromFerbane, Mykneehurts, Minor all set to play starring roles ..... :P
Starring roles is a bit of an overstatement!! I'd say we are more like the trees in this play!

TheManFromFerbane
All Star

Post by TheManFromFerbane »

Well thats a kick in the nuts, not only do we get knocked out of the championship, but I also lose the this because of it!!!! That is harsh!

Rynaghs Biffo
All Star

Post by Rynaghs Biffo »

TheManFromFerbane wrote:Well thats a kick in the nuts, not only do we get knocked out of the championship, but I also lose the this because of it!!!! That is harsh!
Unlucky lad, we both had great and tough runs to the final, but there has to be a winner and a loser. Theres always next year!!

There are many people i'd like to thank for making this day happen, mostly myself!!! but the backroom staff have been excellent. For everyone at the St.Rynaghs hurling and football club for their guidance and financial backup. For uibhfhaili.com especially Lone Shark for having this competition. I would really like to thank Brian from the K/K club for his help throughout the year for his analysis and approval of predictions. And Finally, I would you to show your appreciation for themanfromferbane, hip hip.........hip hip...........hip.............thank you!!!

Treasurer
All Star

Replay

Post by Treasurer »

A replay..... not sure if I can stand the pressure :)

Mighty Pair O' Hands
All Star

Post by Mighty Pair O' Hands »

Treasurer - were you at the manchans/shannon gaels game ?

I was and Manchans were coasting with 10 mins gone in the second half - 5 points up and looking like handy victors. Then Deeley got a great goal for the Gaels who then dominated til the final whistle. Bally/Tubber were lucky to get a draw in the end. If the gaels have the banagher contingent the next day I'd fancy them to win.

Looks like the Daithi Regan Cup is heading your way.....

Treasurer
All Star

Manchans/Gaels

Post by Treasurer »

Nope, wasn't at the match. Indeed I hardly know what clubs make up what teams - 'twas a pure fluke.