Tipster's Comp - League standings after round 14

A forum to air your views on Offaly GAA matters and beyond.
Lone Shark
All Star
Club: Ferbane

Tipster's Comp - League standings after round 14

Post by Lone Shark »

While the crowds were turning out in force for the big championship fixtures of the weekend, the league is ongoing! Good scoring all round this week, and SBOR's perfect 6 puts him back on top in isolation by a point. The League/Regan Cup double is still on!!.....

Rynagh's Biffo continues a pacy flight up the table - this is a quite stunning run in recent weeks, watched carefully by the McCormack cup bookies..... :D

70 Seán Boyle Ó Rathallaigh
69 Lone Shark
64 The Rat
56 True Red
55 Fullback
54 Minor
53 Sparklin
52 Doon Massive, Harperj
51 Flatcap
50 Bogman
46 Hairyhole, Bord na Mona Man
45 Treasurer
44 putupthatscore
43 Percy Sledgehammer, mykneehurts, themanfromFerbane
41 Ballymanabroad
40 Hyper
35 Rynaghs Biffo
33 Offalymanaway
32 Juteman
31 The Biff
27 Turk, Doobane Man
23 Barracuda, Mighty Pair O' Hands
22 Pool Shark,
13 Hocker
11 Turfbag
8 Alan
2 Laois GAA, The Untouchable
1 smjovaly

Rynaghs Biffo
All Star

Post by Rynaghs Biffo »

Lone Shark wrote:Rynagh's Biffo continues a pacy flight up the table - this is a quite stunning run in recent weeks, watched carefully by the McCormack cup bookies..... :D
If only i had joined a bit earlier!! but may i predict something else, this could be the best year Rynaghs will ever ever have in both football and hurling. with most of the teams since in their championships, this could be a successful season! any suggestions.

Barracuda
All Star

Post by Barracuda »

If only i had joined a bit earlier!! but may i predict something else, this could be the best year Rynaghs will ever ever have in both football and hurling. with most of the teams since in their championships, this could be a successful season! any suggestions
It could also be a long way to fall after perching yerself up so high...............

Rynaghs Biffo
All Star

Post by Rynaghs Biffo »

Barracuda wrote:
If only i had joined a bit earlier!! but may i predict something else, this could be the best year Rynaghs will ever ever have in both football and hurling. with most of the teams since in their championships, this could be a successful season! any suggestions
It could also be a long way to fall after perching yerself up so high...............
The only way i see it, the only way is up!!! :D