Birr v St Martins

A forum to air your views on Offaly GAA matters and beyond.
turk
All Star

Birr v St Martins

Post by turk »

Anyone at this one? Sounds like it was a tough encounter. St martins was a good test for Birr to prepare for defending their title against Ballyhale

Aweflee
Senior

Re: Birr v St Martins

Post by Aweflee »

Very good game for this time of year. Birr could've lost it in the 60 mins but were the better team in extra time. Martins have a good team - they were better than I expected them to be.
Hopefully Birr will take care of Ballyhale now.

birr are magic
Junior B

Re: Birr v St Martins

Post by birr are magic »

birr 2-19 ... st. martin`s 2-15

yes lad`s it was a hard match as i said last week st. martin`s would be hard to beat. wexford club`s
are hard to beat .oulart-the-ballagh took us to a replay in 94 lenster final .
anyway the best think about sunday`s win was the way we came back after letting in 2 goal`s
they showed great hungry . for a team on the go for the last 13 year`s. most of them anyway .
paul cleary had one of his best game`s in a birr jersey . sid was missed on sunday . his our leader.
sean ryan had a good frist half. but they should leave him in the one position. his move around to much.
the hanniffy`s were great as usual . but they say there`s no point in us going to nowlan park the next day.
but i heard that one before. stephen browne will be back . and finger`s crossed the sid will be fit .

up BIRR THE HOME OF HURLING .