Best Drugs at low price!

A forum to air your views on Offaly GAA matters and beyond.
TheManFromFerbane
All Star
Club: Ferbane

Post by TheManFromFerbane »

I suppose it goes without saying but just in case any of you would. Don't click on the link
The night is darkest before the dawn

turk
All Star

Post by turk »

TheManFromFerbane wrote:I suppose it goes without saying but just in case any of you would. Don't click on the link
I want to click it now!!

TheManFromFerbane
All Star
Club: Ferbane

Post by TheManFromFerbane »

Maybe we should send the link onto Martin Comerford!
The night is darkest before the dawn

offaly
Site Admin

Post by offaly »

Hi,

Normally I delete these posts straight away, but seeing as it has morphed into a thread of sorts in my absence, I'll leave it go. I have deleted the main post though. As many of ye probably know, these posts are not really designed to get clicks as much as they are to "optimise" websites for search engines. The more links into and out of a website there are, the more the Google spiders "think" that it is a relevant website and an integral part of the internet community. Hence the use of links in all of them.

Normally it's probably best leave them until one of us Big Brother types gets around to binning it. No harm done though.

Fido
Intermediate

Post by Fido »

Good to know we've got a big brother like Offaly looking after us. I imagine him like the US marine in that '80s Vietnam song, Camouflage... takin out all the baddies for his little brothers...Rock on!