Pure Mule - Rynaghs on the map!

A forum to air your views on Offaly GAA matters and beyond.
Barracuda
All Star

Post by Barracuda »

Not really since most of it has been flirting between Bara and Boggerette
Well "man from Ferbane"- Ive blown it with the Boggerette, and seeing as Ferbane is fairly close to her neck of the woods- maybe you might have a go.
PS: for heavens sake dont mention blouses or skirts, talk about Tommy H and Piere and Susst and those kinda brands- NO frilly Blouses- do you hear.

Barracuda
All Star

Post by Barracuda »

Exactly how old are you anyway? I mean 'blouses' ???
I suppose you were thinking those white see-through frilly ones... with a big support bra visible underneath, strong enough to keep my boobs off my lap when I'm sitting down??? You're obviously scouting for someone a bit older...
.........Bloody hell what did i do to bring the wrath of this feline down on me.
See thru blouses,Bra's, boobs, knees - what ???
Lets get back to more exciting things..........footie and hurling..........

Biff O'Mahon
Intermediate

Post by Biff O'Mahon »

Barracuda wrote:what did i do to bring the wrath of this feline down on me
Barracuda – I think LS called it right on Banagher wimmen earlier.... pay closer attention!
Lone Shark wrote: Based on a limited sample size, my experience would be flee. "Run" doesn't really convey the urgency of the situation. Flee.

Lone Shark
All Star
Club: Ferbane

Post by Lone Shark »

Flee is step one.

Step two is find this road sign and follow it in order to be truly safe.

Biff O'Mahon
Intermediate

Post by Biff O'Mahon »

The A128 or the A128? :?

TheManFromFerbane
All Star

Post by TheManFromFerbane »

Barracuda wrote: Well "man from Ferbane"- Ive blown it with the Boggerette, and seeing as Ferbane is fairly close to her neck of the woods- maybe you might have a go.
PS: for heavens sake dont mention blouses or skirts, talk about Tommy H and Piere and Susst and those kinda brands- NO frilly Blouses- do you hear.
Cheers for the invite Barra, but to be honest, I may be young but I've learned from experiance to just focus on the GAA and leave the women until I've won 5 All Irelands :D

Biff O'Mahon
Intermediate

Post by Biff O'Mahon »

TheManFromFerbane wrote:I've learned from experiance to just focus on the GAA and leave the women until I've won 5 All Irelands :D
Stick with that approach and you're likely to end up a bitter twisted lonely OldManFromFerbane with a wrist rsi.... :P

TheManFromFerbane
All Star

Post by TheManFromFerbane »

Biff O'Mahon wrote: Stick with that approach and you're likely to end up a bitter twisted lonely OldManFromFerbane with a wrist rsi.... :P
LOL! Apart from the Old part you've just described me perfectly!!! :cry:

:D :D :D

Biff O'Mahon
Intermediate

Post by Biff O'Mahon »

So is this it?

The longest thread finally came to an end?
Aawwwwww.

Rynaghs Biffo
All Star

Post by Rynaghs Biffo »

Biff O'Mahon wrote:The longest thread finally came to an end?
Aawwwwww.
no wonder is was the longest! sure didnt it all originate from talking about Rynaghs!!!

Bord na Mona man
All Star
Club: Clara

Post by Bord na Mona man »

Well lads.
Last night's episode was better than the first 2.
Entertaining stuff.
Yer man Scobie's Offaly diction and pronunciation is not too bad, but the his singing/whining resonance of his Wexford accent seems to still come through a lot.

I'm not looking forward to next week's though.
The series would be way better without yer wan, the total minger and her fiance Bomber.
Her pure tinker accent is terrible.

Lads on the piss and carrying on makes good tv. Girls getting all upset and emotional is not very watchable.
:P

turk
All Star

Post by turk »

I have to disagree with you one that one bnm man, bomber is a superb character. everyone knows some auld thick like him and some burd that for some reason is going out with him - we can all think of such a couple folks!!

two great bits from bomber the other night. the girls were in the pub talking about some gas man and his tool. bomber pipes in "that pillow biter wouldn't baet a fly off the wall with his mickey" - classic realism! thick lads don't like when girls are going on about some other lad being a gas man. and secondly when he fúcked the drunk wan out of the van and drove off, brilliant thickness!! we've all been left stuck for a lift by some thick lad!

Doon Massive
All Star

Post by Doon Massive »

True.

I got dropped off a mile from home one night, with the parting shot "I'm not a f**kin' taxi"
Classic.

Bomber may be slighty realistic, but the young pikey wan?
Can't stand the sight of her.

And why are none of these lads on the Rynaghs junior team?

Rynaghs Biffo
All Star

Post by Rynaghs Biffo »

The characters are superb, you can relate to each one to someone that you know!! apart from yer wan with teeth like dinner plates!! you can just imagine where you'd put some of those characters on a junior team. shamie would be a quiet nippy corner back, scoobie would be the half back in front of shamie but has no stamina whatsoever! that long curly haired fella could be the goalkeeper even though he hates the position! as for bomber, probably a butchering full back.

The Biff
All Star

Mule Juniors

Post by The Biff »

I wouldn't put Scobie in the backs; with his scoring rate, he's gotta be Full Forward. Also, that poor oul' elusive mother could use those escapeing skills as a wing half forward. The Guard's wife is loose enough to be a corner forward, but it might not be such a good idea to have her too close to Scobie. :oops: