Fixture Clash this Saturday

A forum to air your views on Offaly GAA matters and beyond.
biffo_king
Junior A

Re: Fixture Clash this Saturday

Post by biffo_king »

Change of heart :)
Its tullamore for me now,Just cant bare missing the football.
will kill me,not going to the hurling,but as d say ya cant cut yourself in half.

The Biff
All Star

Post by The Biff »

COME
ON
OFFALY

(twice over, of course)
Peter Parker: I missed the part where that's MY problem.

arbarg
County player

Post by arbarg »

The GAA are using the same tactics the Brits used down the years divide and conquer so as a result ,The allez crew will divide forces this weekend, Buffalo is gonna lead the away team in Thurles whilst I have been given the comand of the home guard on the O Connor Park terraces.
Im shittin bricks at d min over the two games but jesus its a while since I think we have all been this excited over our beloved county. Two good performances is whats expected but two results would be unreal. Best of luck to everyone. I hope to God we win so we can show the GAA hierarchy that d little counties wont bend D knee and go quietly when asked.

Allez les Faithful!!

black and red exile
All Star

Post by black and red exile »

The excitement is certainly fever pitch for the 2 games tomorrow. To be honest I think it would probably be too much for our brave hurlers to slay 2 giants in one week. As BNM said earlier Scrappy doo will have his troops well primed for action tomorrow and will know what to expect from us but by jaysus if we go down I hope we go down with all guns blazing and with the help of god the lads can plan for a serious assault next year. I have a feeling the footballers are going to do it tomorrow night, there is a big performance in this team and certainly the team selection looks far better balanced than the Westmeath game, so even though 95 per cent of us will be in Thurles tomorrow lets hope the footballers give us another chance to see them on Saturday 26th. BY THE WAY LONE SHARK EVEN THOUGH YOU ARE ON YOU'RE OWN IN TULLAMORE TOMORROW WE WILL ALL BE WITH YOU IN SPIRIT. :D