RHODE V CROGHAN

A forum to air your views on Offaly GAA matters and beyond.
naasmanxrhode
All Star

RHODE V CROGHAN

Post by naasmanxrhode »

Poor afair in heavy conditions. Croghan were really up for this match, very fit with some very heavy hitting and got away with it with the poorest refereeing i've seen in a long time, but when you have Noel Cooney in charge of a Rhode game, that's what you get. Back to the match, Paschal was outstanding playing as a sweeper. Rhode should have scored 3 goals in the first half but some poor finishing and 2 excellent saves from Molloy. Rhode led by 1 at half time p[layinmg against a stiff breeze and a stiffer referee. From the throw in Croghan should have scored a goal and if they did, well anything could have happened. Niall Mac had a very poor game. Croghan were very dependant on Ken Casey as he scored 5 out of 6 with a great point from the sideline. Rhode played very average and won. Its a game that they have got out of the way as they were expected to win easily but struggled. Thats what you get when neighbours play. They now play Clara in the final. Will be interesting but Rhode will win if they have all their guns firing and not just a few

far from croghan hill
County player

Post by far from croghan hill »

18 points?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?
THERE IT GOES HIGH IN THE ARMS OF WILLE BRYANS!!

naasmanxrhode
All Star

Post by naasmanxrhode »

There's always one

far from croghan hill
County player

you should have included one of these :oops:

naasmanxrhode
All Star

Post by naasmanxrhode »

Whay are YOU doing on Sunday 8th October

far from croghan hill
County player

Hopefully watching Rhode been beat in the county final- but then again i wont go making any mad match predictions- i'll leave that up to you.....How many will ye win the final by 17, 18, 19? :roll:

naasmanxrhode
All Star

Post by naasmanxrhode »

At least we have a chance of wining another county title

Lone Shark
All Star
Club: Ferbane

Post by Lone Shark »

naasmanxrhode
All Star

Post by naasmanxrhode »

Do you have a Green & Gold one as I could use it on the 8th October. You could send the black one to Croghan.

True Red
All Star

Post by True Red »