New County Website

A forum to air your views on Offaly GAA matters and beyond.
Truth as i see it
All Star

New County Website

Post by Truth as i see it »

Just wanted to give a big shout out and well done to everyone involved in setting up the new County Set up, has all of the information there that you need to know about whats going on within the county both at club and county (was particularly impressed with the county underage section which gives you info on Development squads)

When the board gets something right like this they deserve credit where its due just as much as when things go wrong so fair play to all involved here

Excellent job 8) :D

Kevin
All Star

Re: New County Website

Post by Kevin »

Truth as i see it wrote:Just wanted to give a big shout out and well done to everyone involved in setting up the new County Set up, has all of the information there that you need to know about whats going on within the county both at club and county (was particularly impressed with the county underage section which gives you info on Development squads)

When the board gets something right like this they deserve credit where its due just as much as when things go wrong so fair play to all involved here

Excellent job 8) :D
Agree w those sentiments.

Nice job to those involved!!
Kevin Clancey. Signed out of respect for players and all involved with Offaly.

Buttons
All Star
Club: Club

Post by Buttons »

Well done on the start of hopefully a great long term website, i like the development squads, always good seeing how many from your club are coming up. The links to all clubs will hopefully put pressure on some clubs to either develop a good facebook or twitter account.

The masters fixture for senior are good, i know it can change but well done on letting all be aware of dates now

Exiled in Connacht
County player

Post by Exiled in Connacht »

Could someone please give give the website address.

Buttons
All Star
Club: Club

Post by Buttons »

greenairfield
All Star
Club: birr

Post by greenairfield »

Were saying well done to something that every county has and doesn't sing about....
SAD

Truth as i see it
All Star

Post by Truth as i see it »

greenairfield wrote:Were saying well done to something that every county has and doesn't sing about....
SAD
Were you always this miserable or did you slowly get that way through the years :roll:

allstar2010
All Star

Post by allstar2010 »

greenairfield wrote:Were saying well done to something that every county has and doesn't sing about....
SAD
Jaysus, you're never happy. Tell me, what are you doing to promote the game in the county besides sitting in St. Brendan's Park whinging and moaning. Muppet.

Heshs Umpire
County player

Post by Heshs Umpire »

SAD
Take a look at the Laois website and then be glad for what you have.

Lone Shark
All Star
Club: Ferbane

Post by Lone Shark »

Heshs Umpire wrote:
SAD
Or Westmeath for that matter.

The point is this - there was something that needed to be done, and a group of volunteers set about the task and made it happen, for the good of Offaly GAA and all of us who follow it. So yep, well done absolutely. :)
Kevin Egan. Signed out of respect for players and all involved with Offaly.

SearingDrive
All Star

Post by SearingDrive »

Lone Shark wrote:
Heshs Umpire wrote:
SAD
Or Westmeath for that matter.

The point is this - there was something that needed to be done, and a group of volunteers set about the task and made it happen, for the good of Offaly GAA and all of us who follow it. So yep, well done absolutely. :)
Can they submit Offaly results to the national press for Monday's readers, this is the second or third week that Offaly don't feature. Exiled Offaly people, and those at home like to know how their club is getting on at home.

greenairfield
All Star
Club: birr

Post by greenairfield »

Fishing is rather easy on this website

Plain of the Herbs
All Star
Club: Lusmagh

Post by Plain of the Herbs »

The quickest climb down off a high horse this site has ever seen.
greenairfield wrote:Fishing is rather easy on this website
Pat Donegan. Signed out of respect for players and all involved with Offaly.

ryot
All Star
Club: Doon

Post by ryot »

A BIG THANK YOU to the VOLUNTEERS who made this happen

Kevin
All Star

Post by Kevin »

SearingDrive wrote: Can they submit Offaly results to the national press for Monday's readers, this is the second or third week that Offaly don't feature. Exiled Offaly people, and those at home like to know how their club is getting on at home.
Sounds like an excellent suggestion.

Along the top banner of the new website there is a link entitled 'Contact'. There you can put in your request/comment/suggestion/question.

Given the effort to get this going I'd be surprised if one of the volunteers did not acknowledge your request and look into it for you.

Worth giving it a stab, no?
Kevin Clancey. Signed out of respect for players and all involved with Offaly.