Adam Mangan RIP

A forum to air your views on Offaly GAA matters and beyond.
hopper82
Junior A

Adam Mangan RIP

Post by hopper82 »

Just to send my condolences to the Mangan family at this sad time .Adam was a super footballer from the proud Kilclonfert club .
He was such a talanted guy with outstanding strenght , pace and a joy to watch soaring for a high ball which he was seldom beating to .
Adam came from a very proud GAA family ,his three brothers are all gifted footballers who have all represented Offaly underage teams at some stage and also soildered along side Adam for Kilclonfert .Both Adams parents Ray and Janet were involved with various St Vincents underage teams and it was a joyos day for them earlier this year when they watched Adam playing a vital role in St.Vincents u.21 county title win.
To Adams family , friends,teammates from various teams which included kilclonfert GAA ,Offaly GAA , Tullamore RFC and Lienster RFC and the kilclonfert community my taughts and prayers are with you all.

Offalys Future
All Star

Re: Adam Mangan RIP

Post by Offalys Future »

RIP Adam

Thoughts and prayers are with his family.
" In The Presence Of Confidence Doubt Cannot Exist "

NewEra
County player

Post by NewEra »

Rest in peace to a great athlete, academic, larger than life character, teammate and friend. He truly leaves behind great memories for many people.

It really is hard to get to terms with something like this. The entire community is shook to the core.

Sincere condolences to the lads, Mark, Shane and Cathal and to Ray and Janette. I cannot stop thinking about you all at this time.

RIP Adam

Bord na Mona man
All Star
Club: Clara

Post by Bord na Mona man »

Very sad news.
By all accounts, he was a great person.

Toxicity234
All Star

Post by Toxicity234 »

Sincere condolences to the Family and Friends of Adam.
“Common sense is not so common.”

ryot
All Star
Club: Doon

Post by ryot »

RIP Adam.

Condolences to his family & all in Kilclonfert.

wheelo
Junior C

Post by wheelo »

RIP Adam

townman
All Star

Post by townman »

RIP Young man.

shannonbanks14
County player

Post by shannonbanks14 »

RIP. Condolences to family, friends, teamates etc.

ah lethimoutwithit
All Star

Post by ah lethimoutwithit »

Devastating for the whole area, but to his proud parents my thoughts go first and foremost. He was indeed a son to be proud of and a very decent friendly lad who had everything going for him both on and off the field.

I know this will be hard for his brothers and nephews also during this time, but there is a community out there who will rally around them in true Kilclonfert spirit.
Lots of stuff has been written and said over the last few days, and there is no doubt that he made a great impact during his all too short lifetime.

May he rest in peace, and may his family take some consolation in the fact that he was as good a young fella as could have been raised who enjoyed life to the full.

My thoughts and prayers are with Janette, Ray, Mark, Shane and Cathal through this dark time.