2015 Hurling Championship Pools

A forum to air your views on Offaly GAA matters and beyond.
ah lethimoutwithit
All Star

Re: 2015 Hurling Championship Pools

Post by ah lethimoutwithit »

Ah Jayz Tox , you don't have to answer to us!

Toxicity234
All Star

Post by Toxicity234 »

All Ireland Hurling Final.

Kilkenny Vs Galway.
Anyone else hoping for a draw so it can get the build up deserves the following week?
“Common sense is not so common.”

SearingDrive
All Star

Post by SearingDrive »

Toxicity234 wrote:All Ireland Hurling Final.

Kilkenny Vs Galway.
Anyone else hoping for a draw so it can get the build up deserves the following week?
I think this might be decided on Sunday. Like all neutrals, I hope Galway can pull it off, but I have a feeling Kilkenny might get there. Hope I'm wrong

townman
All Star

Post by townman »

Galway to end 27 years of waiting Galway by 5 .

Toxicity234
All Star

Post by Toxicity234 »

Searing Drive. Final Score was 41 folowed by Chris on 33.
Searing Drive Well done

Sorry again about this it was a mess.

If i do the Pool's again in the league i'll need a few to help me but that a bit away yet.

As for the Championship It was a really poor year. Kilkenny never looked like they were going to be beating.(congrats to The Cat's)
No team within 5 points of them.
After a year of tactics and system, Kilkenny System is still the winning one so after almost 17 years of Cody tactics have been study and still no can over come them.
“Common sense is not so common.”

SearingDrive
All Star

Post by SearingDrive »

Toxicity234 wrote:Searing Drive. Final Score was 41 folowed by Chris on 33.
Searing Drive Well done

Sorry again about this it was a mess.

If i do the Pool's again in the league i'll need a few to help me but that a bit away yet.

As for the Championship It was a really poor year. Kilkenny never looked like they were going to be beating.(congrats to The Cat's)
No team within 5 points of them.
After a year of tactics and system, Kilkenny System is still the winning one so after almost 17 years of Cody tactics have been study and still no can over come them.
Thanks for that Toxicity. I have a future as an RTE pundit now!! Move over Donal Og. It was a predictable year in hurling, Kilkenny came through in the end, despite being second best to Galway in the first half of the AI Final. I wonder how would Tipperary have done yesterday?
Hurling needs a change, but all the contenders faded out this year. In 2016, Clare,( if they can sort out Davy)Waterford, and maybe Galway should push on. I don't know about Tipperary, they have been there or thereabouts for 5-6 years. Just one All Ireland. Will they come again?
Think about keeping the league pools going next year, it's a good challeng