Support for Longford Game

A forum to air your views on Offaly GAA matters and beyond.
offalycork
Junior B

Re: Support for Longford Game

Post by offalycork »

Best of luck to all the players and management tomorrow evening hope there is a great turn out in cop ye deserve it forget about statistics and our results in the past concentrate on beating the team on the pitch 1 point margin will do from a loyal supporter can't make it as I am out of the country but will be tuned in to midlands 103

Thereorthereabouts
County player

Post by Thereorthereabouts »

Best of luck to all involved out there tomorrow. Will be listening on Radio 3 across the Atlantic for this one.
Wont be as easy as the bookies indicate though. Get a good start, get the scoreboard ticking over and draw them out.
Up Offaly!
The fight is won or lost far away from the witnesses, behind the lines, in the gym, and out there on the road; long before I dance under those lights

allstar2010
All Star

Post by allstar2010 »

The very best of luck to the lads today.... Wouldn't it be great to hear a massive Offaly support today roaring on the team. All the hard grafting they've done is for days like today they least we can do is give them as much support as possible.

Anfearban
Junior A

Post by Anfearban »

Thanks lads for what you have achieved so far this year...I am sure there is more to come...lets keep it going!