senior

A forum to air your views on Offaly GAA matters and beyond.
jamser for junior
Junior C
Club: ferbane

senior

Post by jamser for junior »

senior football championship . there is not enough commitment in football now a days its not fair on the people who are putting in the time on the pitch like managers and coaches and even waterboys , <its seems to me you can live your life like a candle in the wind > my phrase that i use before every senior game . young players havent got the interest they are too fond of drinking and swandering the streets of tullamore athlone and ballycumber(gussies) . rhode are not the force they used to be with the mcpaddens getting a transfer to kinnity. clara seem to be getting stronger with the likes of ross brady coming in to there prime . rynaghs are really strong this year after getting three really strong transfers by bringing in edenderrys cavilry. ferbane are going to reach the semi final this year without a shadow of a doubt looking really strong in the league and my final prediction is for gracefield to get relegated after losing three players to durrow gaa its a year of teams tapping up other players with offers players and clubs cant resist . thanks for reading my blog .

Killeighman
All Star

Re: senior

Post by Killeighman »

Its a great read infairness

townman
All Star

Re: senior

Post by townman »

are you after coming out of the wolftrap with a skip of beer in ya :lol:

jamser for junior
Junior C