Hurling in Dublin 4 - New Players Welcome

A forum to air your views on Offaly GAA matters and beyond.
beirut
All Star

Hurling in Dublin 4 - New Players Welcome

Post by beirut »

Hi all,

Clanna Gael Fontenoy are looking to recruit new Hurlers for the upcoming Season. We are located in Sean Moore Park and nestled between Sandymount, Irishtown and Ringsend in Dublin 4. We have two full length floodlit GAA pitches, an astro pitch with a hurling wall the length of the pitch, dressing rooms with all the mod cons and of course a Bar. Our hurlers come from all over the Country and last year we had lads from Offaly, Waterford, Limerick, Cork, Kilkenny, Laois, Galway, Clare and of course Dublin playing and training with us.

We are looking for lads of all abilities whether you just want to train with us to keep sharp for your team down the country, get back into hurling or better still play for the "Clanns". We have two teams entered in the Dublin Intermediate Hurling Championship and the Junior 'D' Hurling Championship. We play in the Division 2 Hurling League and the Divsion 7 Hurling League.

We are an ambitious club and last year we beat eventual Intermediate champions Setanta in the first round and bar a spate of injuries and holidays we could have made the step up to Senior.

We begin pre-season training in the new year on Monday 13th January, and we plan a mixture of conditioning (boxing, circuits, hill & normal sprints etc), skills (hurling wall and field work) and hurling (full out 15 against 15).

We plan to train Monday, Thursday and Saturdays for the months of January and February and then Tuesdays and Thursday thereafter.

If you are interested in playing and/or training etc PM me and I'll bring you down and introduce you to the lads and you can see what you think yourself.

Any questions on anything above, give me a shout.

Thanks for your time,
Adrian

beirut
All Star

Re: Hurling in Dublin 4 - New Players Welcome

Post by beirut »

Bump

**Next Training**: Thursday 23rd @18:50 in Sean Moore Park - Hurling Wall and Pitch

If you're about Dublin and want to train with us just turn up and join in or PM me for more details...

BlackrockOffaly
Junior C
Club: Clann na Gael

Post by BlackrockOffaly »

Hi,

I would be interested in going along for training. It wont let me PM you because I'm new to the forum. Have u got any email address I could contact you on?

Thanks

beirut
All Star

Post by beirut »

PM sent.

beirut
All Star

Post by beirut »

BUMP

Clanna Gael Fontenoy are back training on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 7:30PM in Sean Moore Park. Anyone interested in training or playing with us just bring call down with your gear or send me a PM.

Location: https://maps.google.ie/maps?q=sean+moor ... 15&iwloc=A