Streams for GAA

A forum to air your views on Offaly GAA matters and beyond.
Thereorthereabouts
County player

Streams for GAA

Post by Thereorthereabouts »

Living out here in canada at the min... Where can you get either live streams of the GAA games or replays of the sunday game?

Thanks
The fight is won or lost far away from the witnesses, behind the lines, in the gym, and out there on the road; long before I dance under those lights

Treasurer
All Star

Re: Streams for GAA

Post by Treasurer »

Ever try overplay.net? It's not free, but it works and you only commit to a month at at time. I've used it when on hols etc and worked well. I think it was USD 10 a month.

Daleamar
County player

Post by Daleamar »

ye overplay.net works. You need a decent laptop to run it with rte player. TV3 player works a treat on it. If your on facebook go to irish and new in toronto group, streams go up there regularly

Heshs Umpire
County player

Post by Heshs Umpire »

Apparently you can get the games for free on tykestv.eu
Don't know what the quality is like though.

bronzer
Junior C

Post by bronzer »

Was out foreign during the Cork v Kildare match and managed to watch it on www.wiziwig.tv,It's a good site,it's probably a few mins behind but hey beggars can't be choosers,hope this is some help :)

Thereorthereabouts
County player

Post by Thereorthereabouts »

cheers lads - Ill check them out at the weekend!

With McDonnell, we hopefully will have at least one televised game next year......
The fight is won or lost far away from the witnesses, behind the lines, in the gym, and out there on the road; long before I dance under those lights