Aidan Keenahan.. is he that good?

A forum to air your views on Offaly GAA matters and beyond.
stupid like a fox
Junior A

Aidan Keenahan.. is he that good?

Post by stupid like a fox »

From the Hogan Stand...

Offaly GAA
it is just great 2 see aidan keenaghan from ferbane back in action! after suffering from a cruciate damage, he is a force to be reckoned with! on and off the pitch!! he returned to great joy of the ferbane club last weekend! He is just soooo good!!
aidan , Ireland , 9/28/2005 at 4:00 PM

Offaly GAA
In response to the message about Aidan Keenahan from Ferbane I was just wondering about a young football player from Offaly, Aidan Keenahan. I am aware he got selected for the Under 21 Offaly panel last year but I am not to sure why he didn’t make it in the end. Was it true he had cruciate ligament damage. He is one of the most skillful young footballers I have ever seen, an opinion I formed after I seen him hit 1-7 in a colleges game last year. Let me know what people think of this potential superstar.
John Meehan , Ireland , 9/28/2005 at 4:27 PM

minor
Senior

Post by minor »

who's this aidan keenaghan guy??!! manfromferbane can you shed any light on this guy? or even LS. he sounds like a rugby player, ya know, the type that would never pass the ball!!!

TheManFromFerbane
All Star
Club: Ferbane

Post by TheManFromFerbane »

Yeah you'd be right there, he is a bit useless really. It must be someone that knows him takin the pish.

minor
Senior

Post by minor »

yeah i hear he used to have a bit of speed but he lost it all drinking scotch and turned to 13 stone fat tubby lad, a bit like his 2 brothers!!!

minor
Senior

Post by minor »

i'l probably be killed by the 2 boys for saying that but they'll have to catch me first
Last edited by minor on Mon Oct 10, 2005 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

azoffaly
All Star

Post by azoffaly »

Make sure they don't corner you in Gleeson's or somewhere. Very little room for escapes. :)

Trib
Junior B

Post by Trib »

Ok I've been refraining from replying to this topic for a while now but the urge has come upon me.
Take about taking the piss... Keenie has been trying to get me to do an "exclusive" interview with him for months now and I get the feeling he may have got bored waiting and decided to create a little attention for himself online!!
As for the scotch. I meet him two or three time in during the past couple of weeks in a respectable Harcourt Street Establishment and he was the perfect example of an up and coming player. Sipping water and going home early. Ok I lie, it was coppers, scotch in full flow and going home early may not have been by choice. Sorry Kid...but the truth must come to the fore.

minor
Senior

Post by minor »

well it would be the only place i'd bump into them!!!

minor
Senior

Post by minor »

minor
Senior

Post by minor »