County player now

A forum to air your views on Offaly GAA matters and beyond.
Barracuda
All Star

County player now

Post by Barracuda »

Right lads tis time to celebrate in traditional Offaly style.

Im a County Player now! - straight down pub like for few bevvies like.

Will this be the same as all County Teams- once you get on the panel, they forget about you, and you just stay there forever or until someone forgets to give you a free t-shirt and a pair of track suit bottoms (left over from last year cause they were not big enough to fit any of the executive com-mit- ea)
Or will I have to perform week in week out like "Keano" "Keano" ( i know tis impossible to read it with out shouting "Keano")

Looking forward to me gear for the coming season already.

The Biff
All Star

County Player

Post by The Biff »

It's not the Sheep-Stealers you're playing for now. You've got to knuckle down now, keep your clothes on and you're to stay off the drink .... until Tuesday.

Lone Shark
All Star
Club: Ferbane

Post by Lone Shark »

We've been watching you for a while progressing through the ranks. You've a bright future. Don't let us down now, by getting distracted by drink and groupies..... (though your antics with Boggerette don't bode well :shock: )

Barracuda
All Star

Post by Barracuda »

We've been watching you for a while progressing through the ranks. You've a bright future. Don't let us down now, by getting distracted by drink and groupies..... (though your antics with Boggerette don't bode well )
That one did distract me a bit (until i found out she was the waitress), but its off the drink and chips (till Tuesday) for me