Miles Ahead

A forum to air your views on Offaly GAA matters and beyond.
redser
County player

Miles Ahead

Post by redser »

Rhode are miles ahead of the pack. With Kelleghan back another hammering is on the cards like last years final when they trounced Gracefield. How did they get so far ahead of everyone else?

gaaa head
Junior A

Post by gaaa head »

Redser, thats your third such message regarding Rhode's dominance. Its beginning to sound like sarcasm!?!

Hyper
All Star

Post by Hyper »

Redser,maybe your opinions would be appreciated more on the Hogan Stand!!!

Rynaghs Biffo
All Star

Re: Miles Ahead

Post by Rynaghs Biffo »

redser wrote:Rhode are miles ahead of the pack. With Kelleghan back another hammering is on the cards like last years final when they trounced Gracefield. How did they get so far ahead of everyone else?
Redser, theres more to offaly than just Rhode, everyone knows that Rhode teams are very cocky, but expect Shamrocks to put up a huge fight, they're a very physical team. and i agree that the place for you is on the Hogan Stand!!!

TheManFromFerbane
All Star
Club: Ferbane

Post by TheManFromFerbane »

Hyper wrote:Redser,maybe your opinions would be appreciated more on the Hogan Stand!!!
Lets not get into a Hogan Stand type slagging match here. This site is for people passionate about Offaly GAA and GAA in general to discuss things that interest them. Not for one person to make a stupid generalised statement and another to get angry over it and respond back.

However I agree with you Hyper, one thread about how good Rhode are is probably enough!

Barracuda
All Star

Post by Barracuda »

Redser, thats your third such message regarding Rhode's dominance. Its beginning to sound like sarcasm!?!
He is right you know- tis yer 3rd attempt at stirring this up, are ya playing corner forward for Rhode or maybe Shamrocks ?
Or perhaps from Eden and hoping Rhode will think all this is true and not bother even turning up on Sunday.

redser
County player

Post by redser »

Im not slagging off the other teams, im just saying that this Rhode team are far ahead of everyone else. like i thought Tullamore would put it up to them since the Blues are usually a very well organised team thats hard to beat. But Rhode steamrolled them. My point being it cant be good for Offaly football if Rhode are so far ahead of everybody else.