FAO Untouchable

A forum to air your views on Offaly GAA matters and beyond.
turk
All Star

FAO Untouchable

Post by turk »

Untouchable, it's good to have your polemicism on board here.

I was wondering if you still have your shaper awards that were censored on hoganstand last year?

Mighty Pair O' Hands
All Star

Post by Mighty Pair O' Hands »

The shaper awards were the dreamchild of a certain "Terminator" and not the untouchable as I recall............ :wink:

turk
All Star

Post by turk »

Apologies for my confusion.

the Untouchable
All Star

Post by the Untouchable »

I think Mighty pair of hands your right, It was someone else that wrote it.

I got tired of writing articles for the Hoganstand cause they would censor half of it or not print it at all!!!
The Untouchable

Bord na Mona man
All Star
Club: Clara

Post by Bord na Mona man »

We will have to track down the Terminator so!

I think the Untouchable's should post up his current "alternative" Offaly XV.
They made good reading, and to be fair, he always backed up his selections with reasoned arguments.

redser
County player

The Untouchable a true great

Post by redser »

As a regular reader of the hoganstand website i would be delighted to see the return of the grat untouchable. That sight needs a shake up badly and he is the best man for it.

Lone Shark
All Star
Club: Ferbane

Post by Lone Shark »

Hoganstand is the British Liberal Party. The Betamax. The 8 track. It's time is no longer. Slowly the refugees are gathering and settling here under our wing, leaving only the schoolkids there to advocate junior B heroes for the county captaincy, or an all-Kilclonfert county team.

Stirrers and balanced viewpoints alike will all find their home here eventually.

Rynaghs Biffo
All Star

Post by Rynaghs Biffo »

Lone Shark wrote:Hoganstand is the British Liberal Party. The Betamax. The 8 track. It's time is no longer. Slowly the refugees are gathering and settling here under our wing, leaving only the schoolkids there to advocate junior B heroes for the county captaincy, or an all-Kilclonfert county team.
No wonder more and more people are coming here, the hoganstand is full of slaggers and people from other counties giving out on other county websites, this website is widely known and growing with numbers! hail uibhfhaili.com!!!!! Lone Shark for Major!!! :D