Tribune last week

A forum to air your views on Offaly GAA matters and beyond.
turk
All Star

Tribune last week

Post by turk »

Did anyone see the Q7A with Sean Grennan in the Tribune last weekend, asking his favourite food and toughest opponent and all that? It was class

Hyper
All Star

Post by Hyper »

Nope, can you post it up please....

turk
All Star

Post by turk »

I can't unfortunately. they're not online anymore and i don't have the article to hand, sorry!

Bord na Mona man
All Star
Club: Clara

Post by Bord na Mona man »

Well tell us his favourite food at least? :shock:

turk
All Star

Post by turk »

None really, he likes all food

Bord na Mona man
All Star

turk wrote:None really, he likes all food
Class!

Bogman
All Star

Post by Bogman »

It was interesting that now his career is over he is highlighting the minor hurling All-Ireland win in 1989, minor football run to the final the same year and the two U-21 Leinster hurling medals as the highlights of his career before mentioning the senior football achievements.

turk
All Star

Post by turk »

Perhaps if the likes of Grennan and Finbar Cullen had been playing stronger level club hurling, they might have achieved greatly at senior intercounty level - but we'll never know!!

Trib
Junior B

Post by Trib »

Hey guys. I did that interview with Sean last week and I have to saw some of what he said was hillarious - especially the stuff I couldn't print. Glad ye approve.

Bord na Mona man
All Star

Good stuff Trib.
It's definitely an avenue that could be exploited more.
There's a lot of current and ex players that the public would be interested in reading about.

Lone Shark
All Star
Club: Ferbane

Post by Lone Shark »

Trib wrote:Hey guys. I did that interview with Sean last week and I have to saw some of what he said was hillarious - especially the stuff I couldn't print. Glad ye approve.
We certainly do - any chance you could post up the full thing here yourself? You can edit selectively if needs be, wut we're all adults here .... :D

mykneehurts
County player

Post by mykneehurts »

Alright kids what's the craic? Yeh that interview was fairly musing alright. My favourite part was definitely when our old friend Trib (who just happens to be a Ferbane man) asked the perfectly innocent question: "What is your favourite book?" Clocker replied "I am not the book kind." Class.

Trib
Junior B

Post by Trib »

Sorry guys I can't really post up an unedited version because some of what was said was not intended for the record. I will though try to post the paper version for those of ye who haven't a clue what we're talking about.

TheManFromFerbane
All Star
Club: Ferbane

Post by TheManFromFerbane »

Post what you can of it Trib, but definitely post at least the paper version, I never got a chance to read it!!!

mykneehurts
County player

Post by mykneehurts »

The big question is why you didn't get a chance to read the paper version? Was it because you didn't buy it? Looks like you are out of the running for any future appearances in the Tullamore Tribune. :lol:

Also has anyone seen my wallet? :?: