tullamore v clonkill

A forum to air your views on Offaly GAA matters and beyond.
bazza
All Star

Re: tullamore v clonkill

Post by bazza »

Lone Shark wrote:Incidentally, I wonder will it be a factor that Ballyhale will be waiting in the final? With all due respect to either Clonkill or Tullamore, but neither of those teams would have the slightest chance of turning over Shamrocks. Realistically this is a match to get to a final, with little or no prospect of winning I wonder would that affect the mentality at all going into Sunday?
Jaysus LS your some man!! I hope for your sake Tullamore dont get to the final and overturn Ballyhale. You would probably have to go into hibernation until the Championship returns next year year with the sledging ya'd get!!

Lone Shark
All Star
Club: Ferbane

Post by Lone Shark »

TheManFromFerbane wrote: Oh Sharky, when will you learn :lol: :lol: :lol:
Apparently never.....

Bet Diary

For the record, I'm not going to punt it myself, but I wouldn't be doing my job if I didn't point it out.

Now where's my old Mycro? Something tells me I'm going to need it pretty soon.....

bazza wrote:I hope for your sake Tullamore dont get to the final and overturn Ballyhale.
This is the thing though - I'd be utterly delighted if they do. It's just that it's about as likely as Offaly doing the double over Kilkenny and Cork in the first rounds of the NHL next year. It would be great, but realistically it just won't happen.
Kevin Egan. Signed out of respect for players and all involved with Offaly.

Kemo Sabe
All Star

Post by Kemo Sabe »

you really love winding tullamore people up .how many times have you wrote something negative bout tullamore and it came back to haunt ya .you were convinced we didnt have a prayer against birr and look what happened .ballyhale are a very good team but there is no way they are unbeatable .if and i know it wont be easy but if we beat clonkil we will give ballyhale a serious rattle in tullamore, that im sure of .do us a favour and write us off again because there is nothing better than seeing you look like a clown, like you have more than once in the past .
great history hoping for a better future

Lone Shark
All Star

Post by Lone Shark »

Kemo Sabe wrote:you really love winding tullamore people up .how many times have you wrote something negative bout tullamore and it came back to haunt ya .you were convinced we didnt have a prayer against birr and look what happened .ballyhale are a very good team but there is no way they are unbeatable .if and i know it wont be easy but if we beat clonkil we will give ballyhale a serious rattle in tullamore, that im sure of .do us a favour and write us off again because there is nothing better than seeing you look like a clown, like you have more than once in the past .

Last edited by Lone Shark on Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

black and red exile
All Star

Post by black and red exile »

LS, I think you better quit while the going is good :oops:

black and red exile
All Star

Post by black and red exile »

Speaking of next Sunday's game, how many on this site will travel to Mullingar? I really hope the blues get a great support from the county next Sunday, over the years Birr always had a fantastic support through their Leinster and all Ireland campaigns and it would be great if Tullamore get a big following too. UP THE BLUES.

turk
All Star

Post by turk »

I'll be there!

leinsterman
All Star

Post by leinsterman »

Hope to get to mullingar as well, clonkill will have good support, hope to bring a few lad's
from birr with me. tullamore gave birr good support down the year's . lets win it now

bazza
All Star

Post by bazza »

I'll be there suppourting them. Birr gave me great enjoyment over the years and hopefully Tullamore can do us proud.

P.S.
Now where's my old Mycro? Something tells me I'm going to need it pretty soon.....
Jaysus LS I didn't mean a literal sledging... just a bit of friendly banter my man!

Lone Shark
All Star

Post by Lone Shark »

All things going to plan I should be there myself. Incognito of course.... :lol:

BUFFALO
County player

Post by BUFFALO »

I'll be there with all the other troops.
Hopefully a good following will be present to roar on The Town.
An Tulach Mhor abu!

uibhfhailiabu
County player

Post by uibhfhailiabu »

I see Tullamore wont have to go to Kilkenny/Dublin for the final if they win on Sunday.....

http://hoganstand.com/Offaly/ArticleForm.aspx?ID=120261
Keep The Faith

corner back
All Star

Post by corner back »

I think this is a bad decision. A visit from Ballyhale would draw large crowds to Mullingar or O'Connor Park with way fewer neutrals from the county likely to travel to see the county champions play. A trip to Nowlan Park wouldn't be a whole lot more daunting than meeting them in Portlaoise or somewhere.