Arthur's Day

A forum to air your views on Offaly GAA matters and beyond.
TheManFromFerbane
All Star
Club: Ferbane

Re: Arthur's Day

Post by TheManFromFerbane »

I believe he was there from the early 90s alright. Big head of curly hair, sang all the auld classics. One man and his guitar kind of job. I still have the CD at home. Ligind as they'd say down those parts :D

I've kinda lost touch with the place since I left. Maybe AZ might be able to tell you a place to go.
The night is darkest before the dawn

lovelyhurling
County player
Club: de field

Post by lovelyhurling »

TheManFromFerbane wrote:Never mind the shed, is your man Noel McLoughlain still there?? Now he was an entertainer!! :D
Noel is still playing away there. Have his cd and all. He's achieved "godlike" status around these parts. Think he is playing tonight actually, not for sure though. The shed/now smoking area is still there.
old yellar wrote:dont rem him or what he did, was he around from 92 to 96? i ve drank enough in between to forget any man!! i hope to be back up there for the semi finals of the hurling in the next few weeks, any new watering holes serving good stout and gaa talk after opening up since that i dont know of?
Nancy blakes in town is a good pint. Clem smiths is a good hurling pub.
pull hard on your man, he's no relation

old yellar
All Star

Post by old yellar »

clem smiths on the docks? think i was there in a blaze of glory a few years ago alrite.. cant rem that man from adam in the hurlers..