Hurling Relegation play off

A forum to air your views on Offaly GAA matters and beyond.
Loughers
All Star

Re: Hurling Relegation play off

Post by Loughers »

Antrim v Wexford game has been postponed.
Esto Fidelis

red exile
County player
Club: edenderry

Post by red exile »

there is no point in playing that match as no team is being relegated this year. :?:

old yellar
All Star

Post by old yellar »

lads, we re on the up in carlow with regards to hurling.i think we re near ye when it comes to senior hurling in a lot of ways. i think we ve a lot of work to do but we getting there.. we beat rynaghs handy this yr in leinster club lge, we ran belmont close in it also and should have won.. i know i may not come back into the argument at the right time, but i support offaly, as like us it has a small pick but a fighting attitude!

turk
All Star

Post by turk »

old yellar wrote:lads, we re on the up in carlow with regards to hurling.i think we re near ye when it comes to senior hurling in a lot of ways. i think we ve a lot of work to do but we getting there.. we beat rynaghs handy this yr in leinster club lge, we ran belmont close in it also and should have won.. i know i may not come back into the argument at the right time, but i support offaly, as like us it has a small pick but a fighting attitude!

Maith thu old yeller! The only way to get on with it is to get on with it. Go out and do your stuff. Dublin have gotten on with it. They were dog bad and now are quite competitive, because they worked hard at it. Look at other teams that made previous breakthroughs, by just getting on with it. Best of luck to carlow in the coming years