Need tickets for Sunday

A forum to air your views on Offaly GAA matters and beyond.
Loughers
All Star

Need tickets for Sunday

Post by Loughers »

I'm looking for 2 tickets for Sunday (anywhere but the Hill). If anyone has 2, can you drop me an e-mail, loughers_a@yahoo.co.uk.

Cheers.

Treasurer
All Star

Tickets

Post by Treasurer »

They're on sale tonight in Tullamore from 7.30 to 8.00

Loughers
All Star

Tickets

Post by Loughers »

Sorry to bring this up again, but I wasn't able to go to Tullamore (I'm living in Dublin) or get my 80 year old mother to driver over on Monday night. There are 2 genuine Offaly supporters looking for tickets for Sunday. Any help would be much appreciated.

Treasurer
All Star

Tickets

Post by Treasurer »

Did u get sorted?

Loughers
All Star

Tickets

Post by Loughers »

Not yet. Leinster Council were no help. I'll go for a stroll on Sunday and see if I can pick up a couple. Thanks to those who send me an e-mail. Ye know who ye are.

Loughers
All Star

Tickets

Post by Loughers »

No problem in the end y'day. Went to the shop for milk in my jeresy and there were 2 Laois lads having a pint outside Grainger's. Asked how I reckoned we'd do and I said ok, if I could get a ticket. 2 for the Upper Hogan, midway, 4 rows back. Surrounded by Laois and they weren't impressed by the Dublin colours around my neck. Tough. Did ye see some of the Offaly boys on the pitch after? They were celebrating harder than the Dubs.

Lone Shark
All Star
Club: Ferbane

Post by Lone Shark »

Saw that all right.

My initial suspicions were that the lads had decided once the minor match was over that they'd make the best of it and befriend a few locals with the night ahead in mind. Makes sense really.

I'd say there was fair fun and games in around town last night by the time 2 am rolled around, and this eejit was just finishing up the few bits for the paper. :(

I've really got to stop being so sensible.