Intermediate final

A forum to air your views on Offaly GAA matters and beyond.
OY13
Intermediate

Intermediate final

Post by OY13 »

All thats left now is the intermediate final!! Who will win it?? Who are the key men?? Croghan seem to be the much fancied favourites from chatting people around. In my opinion they will be too strong for walsh island, wouldnt be surprised if it turns out like yesterdays match, any comments??

Lone Shark
All Star
Club: Ferbane

Re: Intermediate final

Post by Lone Shark »

I could do the detailed analysis, but there's no need - Brigids will eat them alive. Following a formline:

Brigids destroyed Doon
Doon beat Birr handily
Football wise there was nothing between Birr and d'Island.

If Hacketts oblige me with a handicap on this one I'll be getting out the good betting shovel again.
Kevin Egan. Signed out of respect for players and all involved with Offaly.

naasmanxrhode
All Star

Post by naasmanxrhode »

Croghan will win easily, they are way too good for intermediate, they would beat most senior teams at present.
Be careful out their

fatlad
Intermediate

Post by fatlad »

Any one know what is happening with the intermediate football relegation playoffs. Bracknagh beat Ballyfore in round 1 but K/K did not fulfil the next round against Ballyfore on Sunday last.Where does that leave it now as it was supposed to be decided on scoring differences if all three ended on 2 pints.

bracknaghboy
All Star

Post by bracknaghboy »

Kilcormac are now gone to junior after Bracknagh beat them last night. Ballyfore hang on for another year at least. Kilcormac gave Ballyfore the points a few weeks back. Why do they bother putting out a team at all if they are going to carry on like that :?: