Next round of U-21 fixtures

A forum to air your views on Offaly GAA matters and beyond.
Lone Shark
All Star
Club: Ferbane

Next round of U-21 fixtures

Post by Lone Shark »

Have these been set out yet, does anyone know?

I'm away at the yankee ball in London this weekend and I'm curious if our plans are going to be fecked up by the next round of the Under-21 being thrown in. I've heard rumours about Monday (for Wheery vs Michaels), but the league semi final between Brigids and Rhode is fixed for Sunday - that hardly makes sense?

Anyone able to throw some light on the matter?
Kevin Egan. Signed out of respect for players and all involved with Offaly.

naasmanxrhode
All Star

Re: Next round of U-21 fixtures

Post by naasmanxrhode »

I heard that this match is fixed for Sathurday.
Be careful out their

Square Cab
Intermediate

Post by Square Cab »

St Michaels vs Wheery game def on monday even though Rhode Seniors have that league semi on Sunday. Its been a busy couple of days for the Rhode club with their u21s out last monday, their juniors beat tullamore in the division four final last night, their seniors out on sun, then the u21 out a day later. Id be slightly worried that all these games could have a negative effect on their assault on leinster but hopefully not.

Lone Shark
All Star
Club: Ferbane

Post by Lone Shark »

Square Cab wrote:St Michaels vs Wheery game def on monday even though Rhode Seniors have that league semi on Sunday. Its been a busy couple of days for the Rhode club with their u21s out last monday, their juniors beat tullamore in the division four final last night, their seniors out on sun, then the u21 out a day later. Id be slightly worried that all these games could have a negative effect on their assault on leinster but hopefully not.
That is ridiculously busy, but I guess that's the price of success in Rhode Parish.

Any idea of a time by chance?
Kevin Egan. Signed out of respect for players and all involved with Offaly.

rocket57
County player

Post by rocket57 »

Thats nothing Tullamore had an under 21 match last friday Senior hurling on saturday and Senior football on sunday and their was some payers involved in all 3 matches now that is riduclius and playing again tomorrow in the under21 how do you expect players to keep going and all the summer gone and no matches at all no wonder the county is the way it is and no future to see soon