Newspaper Articles and other media bits

A forum to air your views on Offaly GAA matters and beyond.
oneshot
County player

Re: Newspaper Articles and other media bits

Post by oneshot »

seen this earlier the lad has along way to go yet to be up with the best should keep the auld head down for while. was alot of talk this year about cian for the under 20s with offaly again meath he didn’t feel the weight of the ball lets crawl before we walk yea.

heman
Junior A

Post by heman »

Cringe worthy stuff in that interview,not shy about blowing his own trumpet and judging by his Twitter page he loves the attention. At the moment all he is, is potential and his Ferbane teammates need to keep him grounded and not building him too much just yet .

Tullman
Intermediate
Club: Tullamore

Post by Tullman »

When will a player get man of the match in the quarter final semi final and final kick 2-14 from play and not kick one wide? It will never happen again we witnessed something insane this year from him.

We are forever complaining on here that our players aren’t up to the standard of other counties then we produce one and all we do is run him into the ground typical offaly attitude I suppose

LooseCannon
All Star

Post by LooseCannon »

Good Luck

Tmacmahon
All Star
Club: Ferbane

Post by Tmacmahon »

I know Joe and Shane went down the route of tweeting and doing something with the trubune and I didnt fault the guys for that, I was wondering why nigel the most high profile absentee wasnt saying anything, Now i know.MORE IMPORTANT THINGS THAN FOOTBALL
best of luck nigel

allstar2010
All Star

Post by allstar2010 »

Anyone else here think Daithi Regan should detail his Twitter account :roll: