Daithi and the heartland

A forum to air your views on Offaly GAA matters and beyond.
greenairfield
All Star
Club: birr

Re: Daithi and the heartland

Post by greenairfield »

I will find out for you on the capacity from an official point of view...They must not want to play ball with you as your seen as county board man :lol:

sam88885a
All Star
Club: kk

Post by sam88885a »

Lads maybe SBP should get more games but OCP has much better facilities for players .
To suggest that there a direct link to the decline of Offaly hurling to where big game are played is crazy .
South Offaly clubs are way behind in Strength and condition ,the think their hurling will win out .
Not anymore North Offaly clubs have an edge on them for years because the do proper strength and condition .
Its doesnt matter where the games are played if the quality improves ,the crowds will come.
Hopefully the Faithfull Fields will improve the quality of our team over the next few years .

greenairfield
All Star
Club: birr

Post by greenairfield »

Sam I am pretty certain you just come up with things and decide to write them....you are now saying north offaly and south offaly team are doing different strength and conditional programmes. Number 1 I'd say very few clubs have them in place across the county and number 2 it doesn't even make sense what u say.

Up there with the worst statement I have heard from you

sam88885a
All Star
Club: kk

Post by sam88885a »

North Offaly guy, do S and C as part of football training,i agree the S and C programs in both codes need to improve at underage.
It not done in some clubs at all.