2018 NHL

A forum to air your views on Offaly GAA matters and beyond.

Re: 2018 NHL

Postby greenairfield » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:25 am

Both were giving a chance Peter even in a championship game and wasn't up to it.
Mullins didn't start for galway but if he was from Offaly he sure as hell would.

I like the Gerathys but please don't put them up against other lads from other stronger counties cos they don't hold up against them.
greenairfield
All Star

Re: 2018 NHL

Postby kaiserchief » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:49 am

I never heard of John Paul Lucey (Shamrocks, Waterford) or David Gleeson (Ballinahinch, Tipperary) either fir their respective counties in the championship.

I think it would be more if the Gerathys where from Munster and went to UL or even better if they went to college in Dublin they would make it. I would consider them to be a lot stronger hurlers than Padraig Guinan and Johny O Toole who both played for UCD.

My point was Munster GAA looks after Munster colleges, appointing munster managers and with 4 or 5 colleges in Fitzgibbon from Munster it doesn't give Offaly lads a fair chance...

*On a side note a was very impressed with Thomas Gerathy this year for KK when I seen him and was excellent last week too.. I know its early and all that but I would have him in the corner of my best Offaly 15..
kaiserchief
All Star

Previous

Return to Offaly GAA