League Quarter-Final Offaly Vs Tipperary, 29 March 3pm

A forum to air your views on Offaly GAA matters and beyond.

Re: League Quarter-Final Offaly Vs Tipperary, 29 March 3pm

Postby Toxicity234 » Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:34 pm

Michael Duignan gets the Laochra Gael treatment tonight.

http://www.hoganstand.com/Offaly/Articl ... ?ID=235069


I see Derek Morkan transfer to St Gabirals in London is gone through. A huge lost to Shirone and to anyone who love watching good hurler play.

And i just want to wish Dan Kelleher Best of luck on his tour of duty in Syria with the defence forces. hope it all goes well for you and the rest of the squad.
Last edited by Toxicity234 on Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
“Common sense is not so common.”
Toxicity234
All Star
 
Posts: 798
Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:26 pm

Re: League Quarter-Final Offaly Vs Tipperary, 29 March 3pm

Postby SearingDrive » Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:11 pm

Bord na Mona man wrote:They have a set way of playing.

Did they cement the grounds for victory early on??
SearingDrive
All Star
 
Posts: 523
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:00 pm

Re: League Quarter-Final Offaly Vs Tipperary, 29 March 3pm

Postby Kevin » Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:37 pm

SearingDrive wrote:
Bord na Mona man wrote:They have a set way of playing.

Did they cement the grounds for victory early on??


I heard they were mixing things up for hours before throw-in.
Kevin Clancey. Signed out of respect for players and all involved with Offaly.
Kevin
All Star
 
Posts: 766
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2004 10:00 pm
Location: New Jersey

Re: League Quarter-Final Offaly Vs Tipperary, 29 March 3pm

Postby ah lethimoutwithit » Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:25 pm

Come back Fifi, all is forgiven!!!
Any of ye smart arses get the score of the Banagher game?
ah lethimoutwithit
County player
 
Posts: 147
Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:46 pm

Re: League Quarter-Final Offaly Vs Tipperary, 29 March 3pm

Postby Bord na Mona man » Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:23 pm

ah lethimoutwithit wrote:Come back Fifi, all is forgiven!!!
Any of ye smart arses get the score of the Banagher game?

1-18 to 1-14 win over Medtronics. There were some great blocks in the game!
User avatar
Bord na Mona man
All Star
 
Posts: 3452
Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2004 11:34 am

Re: League Quarter-Final Offaly Vs Tipperary, 29 March 3pm

Postby Killeighman » Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:18 pm

Lads ye are all very punny :o
Killeighman
All Star
 
Posts: 330
Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:49 pm

Re: League Quarter-Final Offaly Vs Tipperary, 29 March 3pm

Postby joe bloggs » Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:45 pm

There was some heart stopping stuff for the Medtronics boys.
'if your not part of the solution, your part of the problem' J. McClean
User avatar
joe bloggs
All Star
 
Posts: 421
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:07 pm
Location: canal side

Re: League Quarter-Final Offaly Vs Tipperary, 29 March 3pm

Postby allstar2010 » Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:10 pm

ah lethimoutwithit wrote:Come back Fifi, all is forgiven!!!
Any of ye smart arses get the score of the Banagher game?


I heard banagher exploited the "cracks" in the Medtronic defence so easily it would have taken a "defibrillator" to get them going.

I'm sorry, I'm finished now... Well done to all involved :D
allstar2010
All Star
 
Posts: 360
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:42 pm

Re: League Quarter-Final Offaly Vs Tipperary, 29 March 3pm

Postby fifitrixiebelle » Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:07 pm

becos of been busy of late i didn't get a chance to chek in after our home match in tullamore. nice safe place dat, not like dat kip beyant in brrrrrrrrrrr.

strong wind & heavy pitch helped the away team alot & dey were helped even more when de home team had a man sent off - den two & lost wan a dere best inj. but all de local lads had to do was up it for de 10mins after de 1st sending off stopping de away boyze from scoring & after dat de away lads wud hav needed haf a day to make up de score wit dem forwards. been at home is a big advantage tho youd hav to say.

decent enuf win even if we were only at half speed for most of it. & hard to tell missing cahill, meagher, d maher, bubbles, curran, gleeson, joe dwyer, j mcgrath & barry. hopefully sum of dem will be bak for the blah match. datll hardly be as handy.
fifitrixiebelle
All Star
 
Posts: 206
Joined: Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:01 pm

Re: League Quarter-Final Offaly Vs Tipperary, 29 March 3pm

Postby Bord na Mona man » Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:18 am

fifitrixiebelle wrote:becos of been busy of late i didn't get a chance to chek in after our home match in tullamore. nice safe place dat, not like dat kip beyant in brrrrrrrrrrr.

strong wind & heavy pitch helped the away team alot & dey were helped even more when de home team had a man sent off - den two & lost wan a dere best inj. but all de local lads had to do was up it for de 10mins after de 1st sending off stopping de away boyze from scoring & after dat de away lads wud hav needed haf a day to make up de score wit dem forwards. been at home is a big advantage tho youd hav to say.

decent enuf win even if we were only at half speed for most of it. & hard to tell missing cahill, meagher, d maher, bubbles, curran, gleeson, joe dwyer, j mcgrath & barry. hopefully sum of dem will be bak for the blah match. datll hardly be as handy.

I can't make head nor tail of that.
User avatar
Bord na Mona man
All Star
 
Posts: 3452
Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2004 11:34 am

Re: League Quarter-Final Offaly Vs Tipperary, 29 March 3pm

Postby Bord na Mona man » Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:19 am

joe bloggs wrote:There was some heart stopping stuff for the Medtronics boys.

That Medtronics team will need major surgery. Banagher cemented their place as the top firm.
User avatar
Bord na Mona man
All Star
 
Posts: 3452
Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2004 11:34 am

Re: League Quarter-Final Offaly Vs Tipperary, 29 March 3pm

Postby Fargo Boyle » Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:44 am

Banagher concrete was robbed while the match was on. Gardai investigations found nothing concrete
Fargo Boyle
All Star
 
Posts: 173
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:27 pm
Location: Kilkenny

Re: League Quarter-Final Offaly Vs Tipperary, 29 March 3pm

Postby Bord na Mona man » Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:56 am

Fargo Boyle wrote:Banagher concrete was robbed while the match was on. Gardai investigations found nothing concrete

They need to keep digging.
User avatar
Bord na Mona man
All Star
 
Posts: 3452
Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2004 11:34 am

Re: League Quarter-Final Offaly Vs Tipperary, 29 March 3pm

Postby Fargo Boyle » Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:54 am

Gardai must be mortarfied
Fargo Boyle
All Star
 
Posts: 173
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:27 pm
Location: Kilkenny

Re: League Quarter-Final Offaly Vs Tipperary, 29 March 3pm

Postby SearingDrive » Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:23 pm

Fargo Boyle wrote:Gardai must be mortarfied

Enquiries hit a brick wall.
SearingDrive
All Star
 
Posts: 523
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:00 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Offaly GAA

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 8 guests