senior football predictions 2015

A forum to air your views on Offaly GAA matters and beyond.
jamser for junior
Junior C
Club: ferbane

senior football predictions 2015

Post by jamser for junior »

hello there all . after thinkin about it long and hard for a few weeks .it is a discrace the standard of this championship no one can compete with the likes of edenderry and gracefield and st brigits , rhode and ferbane and the likes of clara are starting to decline if you look at last 4 championships they havent competed atal . ferbane seem to be living in the past with great players like aiden keenaghan and rocky daly when they should be focusing on young talent like young alan camon . ferbane are not bringing in the right managers at junior level they dont seem to want it enough they have great facilities and great chairmans and stuff . if it was up to me i would immagumate them with doon and habe the likes of joe maher and james coughlan join forces and destroying rhynaghs and clonmore harps . rhode need to forget about anton hes gone to fond of the sauce , junior level seems to be the level of football everyone wants to play with the standard of senior football dramatacilly declining , anyway get back to the senior championship first round of fixures and my predictions go like this

cloghan and bangher vs ferbane : ferbane to scrape a draw

rhode and two mcpaddans vs tulamore :tulamore to win by a single point thanks to a great score by stewy cullen

grassesfield vs edenderry : this one will be an easy one for me with grassesfield being too strong after stewy getting transfer to tullamore

st brigits vs clara :st brigits might win the croghan hill challenge but they certainly will not win this one with a draw on the cards ,

thats my predictions comment and let me know yours . ferbane and proud but they on very bad decliner

first_touch
All Star

Re: senior football predictions 2015

Post by first_touch »

What was that post all about??

substandard
All Star
Club: Shamrocks

Post by substandard »

Hate that, being on a bad decliner, but the immulgamation could help ease the pain...

Killeighman
All Star

Post by Killeighman »

Since when did stewy cullen start to play football with Tullamore?

Plain of the Herbs
All Star
Club: Lusmagh

Post by Plain of the Herbs »

Great the information you get in the internet. Alan Camon plays for Ferbane, the Ferbane Junior manager is part of the problem of Offaly football, Ferbane have more than one chairman, and Anton Sullivan likes sauce on his food. Brown sauce or red sauce, we aren't told.
And nary a mention of Kilcormac - more discrimination.
Killeighman wrote:Since when did stewy cullen start to play football with Tullamore?
Pat Donegan. Signed out of respect for players and all involved with Offaly.

Killeighman
All Star

Post by Killeighman »

Jamser for junior? As in junior infants?

Bord na Mona man
All Star
Club: Clara

Post by Bord na Mona man »

I never knew you could play the Offaly senior football championship on a Playstation!