National football league

A forum to air your views on Offaly GAA matters and beyond.
veteran2
Junior C
Club: bracknagh

National football league

Post by veteran2 »

With d league around d corner what is offaly best 15 available .here my 15 .a mulhall j o connor mcconway rigney b darby maloney hogan kelly smith guilfoyle r allen j evans b allen mcnamee a sullivan.cunningham injured wud start otherwise. Not sure about smith .look forward to ur oppinions

fatlad
Intermediate

Re: National football league

Post by fatlad »

Heard at the weekend that Ruairi Allen is off travelling for the rest of the year.

Bord na Mona man
All Star
Club: Clara

Post by Bord na Mona man »

veteran2 wrote:With d league around d corner what is offaly best 15 available .here my 15 .a mulhall j o connor mcconway rigney b darby maloney hogan kelly smith guilfoyle r allen j evans b allen mcnamee a sullivan.cunningham injured wud start otherwise. Not sure about smith .look forward to ur oppinions
No offence, but could you make that team a bit easier to read?

townman
All Star

Post by townman »

fatlad wrote:Heard at the weekend that Ruairi Allen is off travelling for the rest of the year.
yes i heard that in mullingar on sunday taking a years leave from the army and going down under i belive sure his right you only live the once his young and will be back in 2016.

townman
All Star

Post by townman »

veteran2 wrote:With d league around d corner what is offaly best 15 available .here my 15 .a mulhall j o connor mcconway rigney b darby maloney hogan kelly smith guilfoyle r allen j evans b allen mcnamee a sullivan.cunningham injured wud start otherwise. Not sure about smith .look forward to ur oppinions
Evans is a bit young only out of minor would used the lad as a sub during games, Willie Mulhall is doing well Conor Carroll will have to get a start in the league to.

Killeighman
All Star

Post by Killeighman »

Who is Conor Carroll playing with now? He was at Raheen i believe but i don't know where he went then.

Johnno81
County player

Post by Johnno81 »

Conor is in Australia and has been for the last two/three years.

townman
All Star

Post by townman »

Killeighman wrote:Who is Conor Carroll playing with now? He was at Raheen i believe but i don't know where he went then.
sorry my mistake it's Eoin Carroll who has played well in the O'Byrne cup.