Championship Draws

A forum to air your views on Offaly GAA matters and beyond.
Killeighman
All Star

Re: Championship Draws

Post by Killeighman »

Clodiagh Gaels are entering a Junior A football team. The Intermediate and Junior hurling draw was not made due to amalgamation likewise with the Junior football championship draw

theoutsider
Junior A

Post by theoutsider »

I think you should check your facts Kingscounty. Junior A Hurling and Football draws are not been made till march. Junior B and C and the Junior Leagues have already been made.[/quote] Check the auld Offaly Gaa Twitter there "theoutsider " it says the draws for the IHC ,JHC and JFC will be made at the March meeting due to the county board waiting on Killeigh and Killurin to decide if they were joining together . So now that they have I presume that Clodaigh Gaels might want to enter a football team in the Junior championship and the county board will have to decide on Junior C football, Junior B football , Junior A football or they might even have a team in each !! Or as you said the draw is made so I could be completely wrong .[/quote]

Ok, not been smart, but if you read my previous post. I said I know the Junior B & C and Division 3 & 4 Groups were made. I was just wondering does any body have them up? I was informed last night that the Junior B mightn have been made as Clodiagh gaels might want to of entered a second team. But he Junior C and Division 3/4 were made.

kingscounty
All Star

Post by kingscounty »

theoutsider wrote:I think you should check your facts Kingscounty. Junior A Hurling and Football draws are not been made till march. Junior B and C and the Junior Leagues have already been made.
Check the auld Offaly Gaa Twitter there "theoutsider " it says the draws for the IHC ,JHC and JFC will be made at the March meeting due to the county board waiting on Killeigh and Killurin to decide if they were joining together . So now that they have I presume that Clodaigh Gaels might want to enter a football team in the Junior championship and the county board will have to decide on Junior C football, Junior B football , Junior A football or they might even have a team in each !! Or as you said the draw is made so I could be completely wrong .[/quote]

Ok, not been smart, but if you read my previous post. I said I know the Junior B & C and Division 3 & 4 Groups were made. I was just wondering does any body have them up? I was informed last night that the Junior B mightn have been made as Clodiagh gaels might want to of entered a second team. But he Junior C and Division 3/4 were made.[/quote]
Ring the county board and they will tell you surely , if the Junior C was made then I cant understand why they wouldn't release it . I was told that division 3 of the football league is starting on the 7th of March , I'm only going on what I am hearing and reading , I couldn't care less whether the draws were made or not I was only trying to be helpful .