2015 O' Byrne Cup

A forum to air your views on Offaly GAA matters and beyond.
townman
All Star

Re: 2015 O' Byrne Cup

Post by townman »

ah lethimoutwithit wrote:Which hurlers won handy ryot???
was at the game in mullingar and offaly were 8 points ahead at times in the game Dooleys senting off was a joke fair enough westmeath made a game of it but offaly were far the better team its early in the year but it was a handy enough win today.

ryot
All Star
Club: Doon

Post by ryot »

[quoteah lethimoutwithit wrote:
Which hurlers won handy ryot???

was at the game in mullingar and offaly were 8 points ahead at times in the game Dooleys senting off was a joke fair enough westmeath made a game of it but offaly were far the better team its early in the year but it was a handy enough win today.][/quote]

I think townman may have answered ur question............

8 up at HT and strolling through the second half with wind advantage in Mullinger means handy to me and far better than Bakers result in Kinnegad.....

I expect a few of the more experienced lads including a few KK will be added gradually. We might be better prepared for the League......

the Untouchable
All Star

Post by the Untouchable »

excellent win, it's been a very long time since we'd have given any team that kind of a trimming. Naturally now all the focus will shift to the league & getting a) a settled team, B) win the Divison 4 title...sounds simple, but it will anything but!!

Does anyone know what the offaly panel looks like at the moment or what new players are in there this year?
The Untouchable