Damien Brazil has hung up his whistle

A forum to air your views on Offaly GAA matters and beyond.
townman
All Star

Damien Brazil has hung up his whistle

Post by townman »

it seems our ref Damien Brazil has hung up his whistle over the muppets that is our county board over gear he was entitled to. more penny saving again it seems from out county board, i also belive that there is trouble about who will be our new football trainer next year, the people who were put in place james brady, David Coffey, wanted Banty of Monaghan, but Padraig Boland threw his toys out of his pram and said he wanted Pat Flanagan. why the fcuk get them in for if he won't agree with what they went on. we will have another big story full of Sh.t next week from Boland about Brazil why he quit.

thats our players from both codes and now our refs talking out about our county board but sure they are all wrong and i suppose it won't be long till people will be on saying Damien is wrong to and the county board are doing a great job, shambles from top to bottom crowd of old Dinosaurs is what is in our county board :oops:

fifitrixiebelle
All Star

Re: Damien Brazil has hung up his whistle

Post by fifitrixiebelle »

great ref this lad. ive seen him a good few times & was always impressed with him. hes a big loss to the association

townman
All Star

Re: Damien Brazil has hung up his whistle

Post by townman »

don't often agree with you fifitrixiebelle :) but i do here good ref all that will be left in offaly soon will be Noel Cooney who is hitting 70 soon joke is what we are becoming in the county.