Personal Attakcs on Individuals

A forum to air your views on Offaly GAA matters and beyond.
Hyper
All Star

Re: Personal Attakcs on Individuals

Post by Hyper »

Mods, can we not ban contributors who don't fall in line from this Forum? Otherwise we won't have one worth while to contribute to.

allstar2010
All Star

Post by allstar2010 »

Hyper wrote:Mods, can we not ban contributors who don't fall in line from this Forum? Otherwise we won't have one worth while to contribute to.
+1

allstar2010
All Star

Post by allstar2010 »

No place on this forum for the comments coming from the likes of blue moon1. Personal attacks should not be allowed on any individual outside of the white lines, what happens within the field of play is all that we are interested in.

durra1
All Star
Club: Durrow/Ballinamere

Post by durra1 »

This site is being given a bad name by a few and the administrators (who give of their time to host the site) should where possible, act quickly to remove them. It’s very clear who the irritants are and who are contributing to a meaningful and open discussion at a time when there are many issues around Offaly GAA which invite justifiable criticism.

A one-strike-your-out policy should apply as these guys re-emerge under new names *

*‘Blue Moon’ - likely to re-emerge as something else to do with Man City – one of the many juvenile pick-the-form-team Premiership supporters in this country who preaches the sporting gospel according to Rupert Murdoch in the modern vernacular that is txtspk.

We can all play this pass-judgment-on-someone-without-knowing-nathin-about-them game …

Toxicity234
All Star

Post by Toxicity234 »

Just want to add my voice to this. Personal Attacks on individuals has no place in GAA or any sport or in life.

I have being reading this site since it open and writing on it for a few years.
one reason i like this site so much is that they are few or no troll on it. These trolls only turn up when teams are at there lowest and its to stuck the foot into individuals.

On this site almost all the user are knowable smart individuals that love the county or have a huge interest in Offaly gaa.

I like to second Joe Bloggs comment early.
“Common sense is not so common.”