When do the club draws take place?

A forum to air your views on Offaly GAA matters and beyond.
classof81
Junior B
Club: rhode

Re: When do the club draws take place?

Post by classof81 »

lot of talk about the junior football and who shouldn be in it,another question who do u think will win it

timber
All Star

Post by timber »

Lostinjunior and boomcha did ye even read the other comments before ye posted. The points ye make have no relevance whatsoever. If the case is as ye say then, Shamrocks played in a senior county final in 2007 and semi in 2009, should they not have been relegated to intermediate because of that. Jeez some lads come out with the most ridiculous stuff.
boomcha wrote:
lostinjuniora wrote:Have to remember Shamrocks got to Junior A county final 2 or 3 years ago!
They would of won if they had a free taker that day too!........probably what keeps them coming back to Junior A.
Probably what keeps them coming back is not the case. They are being forced to play at that grade having requests to be regraded refused. That's the issue I would have with the whole thing. If clubs were fined for not fulfilling games, there is no chance they would get it from Shamrocks I am sure, and rightly so.

lostinjuniora
Intermediate
Club: Ballinagar

Post by lostinjuniora »

timber all you are doing is talking about how shite Shamrocks 2nd team are going to be and how much they are going to get hammered by. All I was saying was you cant rule them out as they reached a final not so long ago. I havent played against them since that year so I have no clue how they are fixed for players or how they will fare this season. Whats the alternative then? Do you play the Junior A with 2 less teams?

lostinjuniora
Intermediate
Club: Ballinagar

Post by lostinjuniora »

Daingean for the Junior A....Finally

boomcha

Post by boomcha »

timber wrote: To be fair I know shamrocks requested to be put in Junior B the last two years but the county board didnt not allow it.
Good man timber, I stand corrected! That is a strange one from the county board!

classof81
Junior B
Club: rhode

Post by classof81 »

birr tullamore clonmore ferbane daingean,hard to see past these five