The all Ireland hurling final

A forum to air your views on Offaly GAA matters and beyond.
fifitrixiebelle
All Star

Re: The all Ireland hurling final

Post by fifitrixiebelle »

you were wrong, youve been proved to be the plank, matey, but you cant admit it. how could cork have done it when they didnt do it - as I proved. did you ever hear of the Y2K bug? if it was you naming it youd have called it the Y2K1 bug!! :lol: :lol:

i dont want a drink of water from tipp, i dont want anything from them. I want to bate them in the championship but right now we're a million miles awy from doing that, almost as far away as we are from kk. the reason tipp say we never bet tipp is because....now, why is that again.....ah yeah, its because we never bet tipp. im not shouting for them on sunday as much as im shouting against kk. Ive given my reasons for that.

no matter what you think tipp will have reasons to shout on sunday. they will at least have proved theyre the 2nd best team in the country, its a work in progress and will get better with all the young lads they have nurtured in recent years, brendan maher is almost a certainty for yhoty and theyll be looking forward to another AI on sat week. now wouldnt we like to have that much to shout about on sunday. tipp have got up off their arses after a disasterous period others need to do the same. and stop whinging about what babs said, he says much worse about his own.

you can shout for whoever you want on sunday, buddy, we're all free to do that. but dont try to rewrite history.

Esp when its not your strong point (or maybe maths is the problem) :lol: :lol:

Bord na Mona man
All Star
Club: Clara

Post by Bord na Mona man »

Aye, lads, aye.

leinsterman
All Star

Post by leinsterman »

fifitrixiebelle wrote:you were wrong, youve been proved to be the plank, matey, but you cant admit it. how could cork have done it when they didnt do it - as I proved. did you ever hear of the Y2K bug? if it was you naming it youd have called it the Y2K1 bug!! :lol: :lol:

i dont want a drink of water from tipp, i dont want anything from them. I want to bate them in the championship but right now we're a million miles awy from doing that, almost as far away as we are from kk. the reason tipp say we never bet tipp is because....now, why is that again.....ah yeah, its because we never bet tipp. im not shouting for them on sunday as much as im shouting against kk. Ive given my reasons for that.

no matter what you think tipp will have reasons to shout on sunday. they will at least have proved theyre the 2nd best team in the country, its a work in progress and will get better with all the young lads they have nurtured in recent years, brendan maher is almost a certainty for yhoty and theyll be looking forward to another AI on sat week. now wouldnt we like to have that much to shout about on sunday. tipp have got up off their arses after a disasterous period others need to do the same. and stop whinging about what babs said, he says much worse about his own.

you can shout for whoever you want on sunday, buddy, we're all free to do that. but dont try to rewrite history.

Esp when its not your strong point (or maybe maths is the problem) :lol: :lol:
your the one saying why should we be shouting for kk i said why should we be shouting for tipp buddy.
lets here from you on monday or will you be in a little quiet pub in roscrea with the rest of your buddie's :lol: :lol:

The Biff
All Star

Post by The Biff »

Peter Parker: I missed the part where that's MY problem.

turk
All Star

Post by turk »

That's class Biff!!

fifitrixiebelle
All Star

leinsterman wrote:
your the one saying why should we be shouting for kk i said why should we be shouting for tipp buddy.
lets here from you on monday or will you be in a little quiet pub in roscrea with the rest of your buddie's :lol: :lol:
becos you couldnt come back on it we have it established you made a dick of yourself re the AI every decade of the GAA. :P :P

if tipp were playing anyone else the liklihood is that Id be shouting for the anyone else. But theyre not.

Lickarsing kk is the problem. tipp dont come into it as we rarely meet them. but its not surprising that our U21s get humiliated by a kk team that couldnt even get to the leinster final if every 2nd flute in offaly is telling them what a wonderful team they are meeting. and this with seniors on board!

time to throw off the shackles. another year we won f**kall - didn't even get to the provincial final in senior minor or U21 (and just for you buddy our u16s got the mother and daddy of a batin from your favouite team last sat). Throw off the shackles! no more duignan type lickarsing for offaly. time to get off our knees. :oops: :oops:

Killer B
Intermediate

Post by Killer B »

Leinsterman & Fifitrixiebelle please stop this crap!!
Why dont ye just pm each other instead of putting the rest of us throught this bull :!:

My Left Foot
Senior

Post by My Left Foot »

fifi

take a chill pill baby

Yes Tipp could surprise Kilkenny because they won't genuflect before them and because they have a good team but I think Kilkenny will win and if they do I just want Tipp to get a taste of the bitter medicine we have all had to take over the last few years.

i have no wish for kk to do 5 in a row ( I just dislike Tipp more thats all)but i know class when i see it
you obviously don't as you appear not to have any

Good day madam

fifitrixiebelle
All Star

killer b - just dont read it then, nobody forcing you to.

My left foot, what a sentence like 'you obviously don't as you appear not to have any' means I dont know, makes no sense at all. Then you show your class by saying 'I just want Tipp to get a taste of the bitter medicine we have all had to take over the last few years'. Now we're all free to feel whatever we want about teams but the sad fact, mlf, is whether tipp win or lose on sunday youll be getting that bitter taste for many years to come. KK people wont, thats all.

tipp will win the u21 this year for sure. they may or may not win the senior but those young lads will be battle hardened by it one way or another. We will have won....................well, f**k all actually

Black Spot
Junior A

Post by Black Spot »

looks like king Henry is going to start tomorrow so , :shock: pity evry team didnt have a Ger hartmann as their physio, how a player can recover so quick from such an injury is unbelivable,surley he wont be at hes best his first game back from a serious injury the phycological affect thinking that my knee might go at any second must be hard to deal with the best of luck to him ..
Tipp havnt made any changes since waterford and looks like John Tennyson will play at centre back for killkenny.

tipptopper25
Junior A

Post by tipptopper25 »

well lads. just to say thanks for all the support offaly gave us today. was talking to them in the hill. as for the cats i have no doubt they will come back. hopefully its not the last time we see henry on the big stage. great to see the offaly team from 1985 there today. some great players.

tipptopper25
Junior A

Post by tipptopper25 »

Daingean Exile wrote:
tipptopper25 wrote:Well lads. Just interested on getting the views of Offaly people regarding the all Ireland final this year. Yee have had many great battles with the cats over the years and there is a great rivilary between tipp and Offaly. Who would yee rather win? Would yee like to see the drive for five completed or would you like tipp to banish the ghosts of last year and take Liam to tipp.
Kilkenny are destined for 5 in a row in my view. Make sure you drop in to say hello when the cats put yee to the sword, good lad :)

hello....

Daingean Exile
Junior A

Post by Daingean Exile »

tipptopper25 wrote:
Daingean Exile wrote:
tipptopper25 wrote:Well lads. Just interested on getting the views of Offaly people regarding the all Ireland final this year. Yee have had many great battles with the cats over the years and there is a great rivilary between tipp and Offaly. Who would yee rather win? Would yee like to see the drive for five completed or would you like tipp to banish the ghosts of last year and take Liam to tipp.
Kilkenny are destined for 5 in a row in my view. Make sure you drop in to say hello when the cats put yee to the sword, good lad :)

hello....
hello, how are ya.
Congrats tipptopper. Tipp won with a bit to spare at the end, worthy champions they were. One wonders will Babs say he backed Tipp after he severely criticised Liam Sheedy when Tipp lost to Cork earlier in the season. :wink:
Last edited by Daingean Exile on Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

fifitrixiebelle
All Star

leinsterman wrote:
Its monday now, just in from drinking with kk and tipp buddies. tipp were class today and kk died like champions.

i wont bother driving 50 miles to roscrea to be in a little quiet pub... with the rest of your buddie's'. thats if its alright with you.

and offaly are now a thousand miles away from what i watched today..but you persist with yer 'tipp hate us' crap if you want. liam sheedy will spend sleepless nights over it

leinsterman
All Star

Post by leinsterman »

fifitrixiebelle wrote:
leinsterman wrote:
Its monday now, just in from drinking with kk and tipp buddies. tipp were class today and kk died like champions.

i wont bother driving 50 miles to roscrea to be in a little quiet pub... with the rest of your buddie's'. thats if its alright with you.

and offaly are now a thousand miles away from what i watched today..but you persist with yer 'tipp hate us' crap if you want. liam sheedy will spend sleepless nights over it
i am still offalyman doesn't matter how far we are away from yesterdays game. best team won that was tipp
its a pity kk didn't get the five in a row as we will never see a team going for it again for a long time.
well that's the champoinship over, now it 's the club here's hoping Birr win back the county title. :)